6

Louis

We were all sitting around the dining table in Liam, Niall, and Harry's house like a big happy family. Myself, Zayn, and Oli already feel like we're accepted and welcomed with open arms into their friend group.

I love how everyone treats Oli. Like he's the little brother everyone needed. Especially Harry.

Speaking of Harry, he couldn't look anymore beautiful if he tried. Sitting in front of me, looking like a Greek god. His shirt is unbuttoned almost all the way, showing off his toned torso and beautiful tattoos. His sleeves are rolled up so his tattoos on his arms are showing, his beautiful, beautiful arms.

I have to keep my eyes moving around the room so no one notices me watching Harry's every move. I'm not so worried about Zayn because he already knows my attraction toward Harry and fully supports it.

"I was talking to Harry about this earlier today but I was wanting to go to the food festival this weekend." Oli said causing everyone to focus on him. "Louis said he would go with me too."

I don't know if I am seeing things but I swear Oli nudged Harry when he said that statement. I think I'm just going crazy.

"You've been talking about it for a week now so of course I'm going to go with you. I want to see what all the hype is about." I responded and glanced at Harry who was watching my hands carefully.

"No offence Louis, but how do you plan on walking around a food festival without getting caught?" Liam asked curiously.

"Just like I did with the charity event. Or I might have security follow me around, from a short distance of course." Liam nodded along and quickly agreed.

"I think it sounds pretty fun. I know Niall is on board because the lad loves his food." Niall responded quickly with a confident yes. His girlfriend Andrea agreed since she loves to do things with Niall.

"Since I'm Oli's favorite, I guess I'm going to go too." Zayn shrugged and threw his arm around Oli's neck. We all looked toward Harry when he tapped the table.

"I think you're mistaken there, Malik. I'm pretty sure that I've replaced you in being Oli's favorite. I mean we have been texting non stop for the past two weeks." Harry said smugly and Oli laughed while nodding along. I sat with a confused face, which Harry noticed.

"You guys have been texting for two weeks?" I noticed the table went quiet after I said this and Oli cleared his throat awkwardly.

"Well I was the one who actually started it Lou. He's just been texting back to be polite." Oli tried to defend Harry but Harry wasn't accepting it.

"No. I actually enjoy talking to you, Oli. You're like the little brother I never had." I cracked a smile at his confession and I could feel the tension dissipating around the table. Harry glanced at me and, seeing my smile, breathed a sigh of relief.

"I guess I'll have to start texting you more often then Harry. Since my brother seems to be so fond of you." Everyone chuckled and Harry turned a light shade of pink. My smile grew and my cheeks started to hurt from how much I was smiling because of Harry.

What is this man doing to me? Have I gone soft?

"That's not the only thing you should be doing." I heard Oli mumble without signing. My head snapped toward him and looked at him questioningly. He just smiled smugly and finished his food.