20

Louis

Next week marks three months since I met Harry. I have no idea if we are going to celebrate it as if it's a milestone in our relationship because it's just three months, right?

It's not like I can take him to my parents house and introduce him as my boyfriend. Or take him for a romantic dinner in a five star restaurant, without someone coming up and asking for a picture.

I think I should let him bring it up and see if he makes a big deal out of all this. Wait, will that make me look like a jackass that doesn't care about him?

Maybe I should buy him some flowers.

I took out my phone and quickly called the florist closest to my house so I wouldn't overthink my decision and back out last minute. Should I buy him some jewellery as well? I know he likes rings...

A knock pulled me out of my brainstorming and I looked up at the intruder.

"Oli said you were in here so I thought I would give you a visit." Speak of the devil and he shall appear. Harry stood leaned against the door frame of my music room, where I am currently trying to write songs for my next album.

"Unless you're too busy, you looked like you were in deep thought." He started to walk towards me and I shamelessly scanned his figure. From his glorious curls to his delectable thighs, damn was I a lucky boy.

"No, I was actually just taking a break." I placed my guitar back on its stand and made my way over to my gangly boyfriend.

"Can I read any lyrics?" He signed distracted, looking at all of the instruments around the room. I placed a simple kiss on his lips before pulling back to sign.

"I'm afraid you will have to read them after I release the song, no boyfriend privileges." He giggled and threw his hands up jokingly.

"Why be your boyfriend if I don't get boyfriend privileges?" I quickly wrapped my hands around his waist and tickled him mercilessly. He kept pushing my hands away but I was relentless and didn't stop until I saw him crying from laughing so hard.

"That was payback!" I walked over to my piano and sat on the hard bench as Harry caught his breath. He followed my actions and sat himself beside me on the bench.

"Are you able to feel the vibrations of the piano?" I asked curiously, genuinely wanting to know. He nodded.

"I can if I place my hands near the strings." He gestured toward the long strings that were visible from our seat.

"Let me play something for you." I grinned and held my hands in a begging gesture. He pecked my lips and nodded again, placing his hands where he could feel the strongest vibration.

I started playing and could see Harry closing his eyes, trying to concentrate on the feeling running through his fingertips. I smiled when his lips would quirk up in a shy grin, taking in everything he could.

He opened his eyes and I immediately caught his gaze. I beamed up at him and enjoyed sharing this moment with him. Showing him something I love to do, even if he couldn't hear what I was playing.
I stopped halfway through the song and watched Harry sit back down on the bench.

"What song was that?" I smiled shyly and brushed my light fringe from my eyes. I cleared my throat nervously.

"It's called 'Love Me' by Yiruma. He's a South Korean pianist." Harry gazed at me for a few seconds before leaning in and kissing me.