4

Louis

I watched and waited patiently for the curly headed man to make it to stage. He occasionally had to nudge a few people that just wouldn't budge. Once he stepped foot on stage, there were cheers from everyone in the audience.

I could see why they were cheering, this man was absolutely breathtaking! His curly hair was a rich chocolate color, his eyes were a deep forest green, his dimples were large whenever he grinned, and his build was lean and toned.

"Welcome to the stage, Harry was it?" I signed and spoke, causing him to nod his head quickly. I smiled at this thinking how cute this man was.

"Is there anything you would like to say to the crowd before we start jamming out to the next song?" I asked and gestured toward the large crowd in front of us. He shrugged and turned towards the crowd.

"I just can't believe this is happening! Thanks Niall and Liam for forcing me to walk up here!" He signed while I translated for him, just in case someone in the audience couldn't understand him. The crowd cheered once again and Harry waved to his friends who looked like they might pass out any minute.

"Alright Harry, let's dance to Kill My Mind!" I smiled at the man, which he reciprocated, and the music started blaring.

I watched him sway his hips shyly in the beginning so I took his hand and walked him to the center of the stage. When the chorus hit, we both jumped excitedly, along with the rest of the audience watching. He never failed to have an excited and playful smile on his face.

Once the song was over, I took Harry's hand again and made him bow with me. We both laughed at our theatrics and he signed a 'thank you' to me which made me nod appreciatively.

"Thank you for having me everyone! I hope you all enjoy the rest of the event and drive home safe!" I signed a bunch of 'I love you's' and made sure Harry followed me backstage. I asked one of the guards lining the stage if he would let Niall and Liam backstage as well before guiding Harry to side stage.

He looked like he was amped up on adrenaline and I couldn't do anything but smile at him. Once we made our way to the hair/makeup area, I told him he could sit on the couch lining the wall while he waited for his friends. I sat beside him and faced the man with the gorgeous locks.

"So, did you enjoy the show? Sorry for springing you up on stage like that, I just always have someone come up on stage at my shows." I looked at him worriedly. What if he was frightened and didn't want to stay backstage with me?

"I absolutely loved it! I couldn't have asked for a better concert experience! I never knew that jumping around on stage could be so invigorating!" He signed quickly and happily while I sighed in relief, happy I didn't scare him off.

"I'm so glad you had fun! When your friends get here, would you guys like to walk around the event with me? My little brother and best friend should be here any minute to walk around too. It should be a fun little outing." He nodded with the biggest grin I had ever seen on someone's face before. This made me smile like an idiot also while we kept talking about the show and the charity.

His friends were stepping into the hair/makeup station not long after us and they were buzzing! All three of the men were signing rapidly to one another, the two men with Harry were speaking as well, making me think that they were in fact hearing.