17*

Louis

Sunlight from my uncovered bedroom window is what woke me up, not the best way to wake up if I have to say. I am also slightly shivering because I didn't turn the air conditioner up before I went to bed last night.

Last night, Harry told me that awful story. Not so much a story as it was a memory, that awful memory. How can someone hate another person that much? They're own flesh and blood? I have awful parents but at least they weren't physically abusive.

I sighed and rolled over to see my beautiful boyfriend. The first thing I saw were beautiful curls spread around his head, messy yet gorgeous. His face was turned towards me so I had a perfect view of his flawless features. Everything about this man fascinated me. I was about to reach out and touch him but his breathing quickened as he slowly woke from his slumber. I watched as beautiful green was slowly revealed to me, causing me to smile softly.

"Good morning." I signed happily. His eyes crinkled with the size of his grin.

"Good morning, beautiful." He replied back, I gasped dramatically.

"Me? Beautiful? Have you ever looked in a mirror?" He chuckled and rolled his body to face mine.

"You're very energetic this morning." He signed lazily.

"It's hard not to wake up energetic and happy when I have a gorgeous partner to wake up to." He rolled his eyes playfully at my over-the-top flirting, making me laugh and cuddle up to him, sticking my cold hands on his bare stomach under his shirt.

I heard his sharp intake of breath before he signed, "Your hands are freezing!" Trying to wiggle out of my hold. I giggled and pulled him closer to me, taking my hands from under his shirt.

"You're like a space heater, you're so warm." He laughed and brought his face closer to mine, but like a bad reaction, he quickly drew his face away. I looked at him confused.

"Do you care about morning breath?" He asked me which I responded with a head shake, telling him no. With that information, he quickly pressed his lips to mine.

We moved our lips together, hands roaming each other's pajama-clad bodies. Harry moved his tongue and licked my bottom lip, coaxing me to open my mouth. When my lips parted, he moved his tongue into my warm mouth. Our tongues moved together, morning breath long forgotten, and hands cupping each other's faces and necks.

He pulled back slightly from our passionate kiss, catching his breath. He pulled back just enough to sign to me.

"Do you want to?" I nodded rapidly, pulling him back into the kiss.

We deepened our kiss and brought our bodies closer together. I reached to his lower back and tucked my fingers under his loose shirt, pulling it slowly up his torso and he helped pull it over his head. I ran my freezing hands over Harry's chest, pinching his nipples before moving lower, sucking on his neck.

I heard his broken groan as I sucked harder on the sensitive skin. Harry reached his own hands, much warmer than my own, down and pulled my shirt off my body as well. Our bare skin pressed together was like heaven as our lips reconnect.

I slowly leaned down onto my back, pulling Harry over so he was hovering above my body. He moved his lips down my neck, sucking and biting everywhere he could. I wiggled my hand between our bodies to reach Harry's briefs, Harry copying my moves as we both removed the constricting fabric from each other's body.

He ran his tongue across my chest, kissing my nipples, before biting down on the skin. I ran my hands down his back, making my way down to his bum. His groan caused the fire inside me to explode with need. Harry pressed himself up slightly, holding his weight above me with one hand, the other making its way down to grab both of our cocks in his strong hand, stroking them simultaneously. I moaned and threw my head back into the pillows below me.