23

Harry

"I thought you used to do this all the time?" Gemma signed to me, putting the nail polish bottle on the coffee table in front of us. She had just finished painting my nails a nice blue color and I have to admit, it looks really nice.

"That was before I became a teacher of high school students." I responded and blew on my nails slightly so they would potentially dry faster. I saw my sister shake her head and sit back against the comfortable couch.

"If those annoying little brats don't like painted nails on a grown man then they can kindly fuck off." I laughed at her frustrated expression and examined my nails closely. She didn't get any polish on my skin, very impressive. I felt a tap on my shoulder and turned my attention to Gemma.

"I actually like your choice in a partner this time. He's very polite, funny, and not to mention adorable! Way better than the last one I met, what was his name? Joshua? George?" I rolled my eyes and made sure my nails were dry before getting into this conversation.

"First off, his name was Jayden and you knew he was just a friend. Second, I'm the only one that gets to call my Lou adorable." I crossed my arms playfully and leaned against the arm of the couch behind me. Gemma held her hands up in fake surrender.

"Calm down! You know you just get jealous because you're worried that your significant other will fall for 'the better Styles'." She had a smug look on her face and was waiting for me to comment on her thinking she was the better of the two of us. I was fully prepared to do so but she interrupted me.

"And isn't Jayden the guy who had you tied to your headboard that one time?" She signed and I could tell she was speaking also but I didn't pay that much mind as I tackled her to the couch and tickled her fiercely. I couldn't help but laugh at her red face and her pleads to stop tickling.

I saw hands moving around in my peripheral vision and snapped my head over to see Louis and my mother standing behind the couch, laughing at the two of us.

"Having fun babe?" Louis signed and I grinned childishly and gave up on torturing Gemma any further. She sat up and pushed my shoulder hard once she realized that I had stopped.

"He's just mad because I was talking about his little friend with benefits fiasco!" My mouth dropped open as I watched Gemma talk to Louis. It was my turn to push her shoulder which she responded with sticking her tongue out.

"Friends with benefits?" Louis was confused and looked at me quizzically. I saw him gesture towards himself subtly, silently asking me if we were talking about him. I shook my head quickly.

"It was someone a long time ago and Gemma just likes to dwell on the past." I summed it up for him and his shoulders relaxed instantly. He smirked evilly and I could tell that he was planning something absolutely horrendous.

"You never told me you were the friends with benefits type? Please, Gemma, tell me about this special friend of his." Louis sat himself joyfully on the arm of the couch closest to Gemma. I looked to my mother, hoping she would save me from this situation but she just rolled her eyes playfully and left the living room altogether.

"I'm so glad you asked!" Gemma sat criss-cross applesauce and acted as if she was about to tell the most interesting story in the world. "His name was Jayden, cute but definitely not as cute as you. He and Harry were friends for about 6 months before they added the benefits part, I got way too many details whenever they were first starting out." She mimed throwing up which I smacked her shoulder lightly after.