14*

Harry

The drive back to Louis' house was filled with laughter, music, and banter between the three of us. I tried not to show too much PDA in front of Oli but sometimes it was hard to control myself. I mean Louis Tomlinson is officially my boyfriend.

My boyfriend.

I don't care if it makes me sound like a little kid or if I'm being over dramatic but I haven't been this filled with joy in a long time. I can't remember the last time someone made me this happy, maybe my first ever relationship. Which that also doesn't count because we were 12 years old and it was a girl. She's a very close friend now so I guess that worked out for the better.

I knew that me and Louis had been acting like a couple for a few weeks now but we had never brought it up before today. I don't mind the delay in asking though, I'm just happy that we're now official.

Louis pulled up in front of his house and turned to me.

"I guess I just assumed you would be coming back to my place? I can drop you off at yours if you wanted to go home." I saw the hopeful look in Louis' eye, almost asking me to go inside with him. I smirked and leaned over to peck his lips.

"I was hoping you would want me over, boyfriend." He giggled and quickly kissed my lips again before we both jumped out of the car. Oli had already beaten us to the door and was looking rather impatient. Louis caught on to his attitude and purposefully took a long time to open the wooden door. I laughed as I watched Oli and Louis fight over the key and almost fall through the newly opened door.

"What has got you in such a hurry little O?" Louis signed sarcastically, to which Oli responded with a heavy eye roll.

"For your information, Valerie is waiting for me to FaceTime her and tell her about the beach." Oli huffed while picking up his bag that had been dropped on the floor due to his and Louis's shuffle through the door.

"Why don't you invite her over?" Louis signed and spoke casually causing both me and Oli to look at him in surprise.

"Really?" Oli signed in disbelief. I wrapped my arm around Louis' waist before he replied.

"Yeah, she's a nice girl." Louis shrugged and we watched as Oli grew a huge grin and almost sprinted to his room. I'm assuming he is informing Valerie about the new plans. I turned Louis in my grip so he was now facing me.

"That was very sweet of you."  He rolled his eyes playfully at my signing.

"I know that Oli is needing some more cheering up after his news and I haven't been the most supportive with his 'relationship' so I decided to do a nice deed. No big deal." He wrapped his arms around my neck, pulling me gently toward his awaiting lips. We kissed for a few moments but pulled away when Oli came back down the stairs.

"She said she will be over soon. Her parents are a pain to deal with so it might be a while." I watched Oli's face and saw the worry flash through his eyes.

I knew about Valerie's home situation and the parallel's between her parents and Louis and Oli's. I'm not sure how much Oli knew but judging by the look on his face, he knew enough to be concerned.

"Well, why don't we play that video game you were talking about yesterday until she gets here?" I asked, trying to ease his worry. It seemed to work because he was quickly nodding and setting up the game on the television in the living room. Louis and I laughed at his eager behavior before following him.