19*

Harry

"What do you think about being a model?"

I laughed and nudged Louis' shoulder playfully, thinking that he was joking with me. I mean, me? A model? Why would anyone consider me as a model? My eyes that had closed during my chuckle opened and came to see Louis, staring at me stoically.

"Oh, you weren't kidding?" I stopped laughing immediately and watched as he shook his head. I furrowed my brows and brought my hands up to sign but couldn't even think of any words.

"I know this is very random and crazy, but my manager said that you becoming a model would put your name in the press. You would be known for being 'Harry Styles the model' instead of 'Louis Tomlinson's boyfriend'." Louis tried to explain the situation as gently as he could because my facial expression screamed discomfort.

"Why is being known as 'Louis Tomlinson's boyfriend' such a bad thing? Why would I need to start a whole new career? And something as strange as modeling?" I sat up straighter on the couch, causing Louis to straighten himself up also since he was leaning his weight on me before.

"It's not something you have to do! It was just an idea my management came up with and I didn't want to say no to them just in case you were actually interested." Louis took a deep breath and laid his hands on my thighs, massaging them gently.

I watched his hands for a moment, trying to let all this information sink in. Does Louis' management think I have the potential to model? I don't think I have the 'look' but if someone in show business is suggesting that I do, should I consider it?

I felt Louis tap my thigh gently.

"Hey, don't stress about this now. I just wanted to ask and see if you had any interest in it. You don't need to answer right away, there is no time crunch, just think it over and tell me your answer later." I nodded and took his hands in mine gently. I looked over his face for a second before leaning in and connecting our lips.

"I just don't think I'm made for modeling. Aren't models supposed to be drop dead gorgeous and effortlessly flawless?" I asked after we pulled away from one another. Louis gave me an incredulous look.

"Harry, be one hundred percent honest with me." I nodded to him. "Do you own a mirror?"

I was confused by his question but nodded anyway.

"Well then, you should know that you are everything that you described and more." He held my chin and pulled me back in for another heartwarming kiss. I could feel my cheeks redden from his statement and I'm sure he could feel the heat on his face.

Our kiss got more heated as I felt his hands slide down my chest, gripping the material in his fists. I groaned against his mouth when I felt his wandering hands graze my hardening nipples. I moved my warm hands to his neck, pulling at the short hairs on the nape of his neck. He tilted his head back so my lips could meet his throat, leaving open mouthed kisses in my path. I licked and nipped at the spot where his neck meets his shoulder, his moans felt like short vibrations against my mouth.

He suddenly pushed at my shoulder so I took my head away from his neck and looked at him confused. He pointed over my shoulder and I turned quickly to see Oli standing at the entrance of the living room with his hand over his eyes. He peeked between his fingers and huffed in relief.

"Really guys? On the couch where everyone sits?" He signed with a grimace on his face. I chuckled and turned my body so I could see him and Louis signing to one another.

"We were just kissing Oli, no need to be judgmental." Oli rolled his eyes at Louis and signed 'hypocrite' quickly. I burst out laughing and could see Louis signing something in my peripheral vision but I couldn't tell what because my eyes were watering badly. I finally got my breathing under control and got back into the conversation, I really wished I hadn't though.