16

Louis

I know that some people don't believe in the supernatural or religious beings but I can't help but to believe that Harry Styles is an angel. He is the most caring, selfless, and beautiful human being I have ever come in contact with.

Whenever I learned from Oli about his thoughts on school and how he had confided in Harry and how Harry gave him some good advice, I all but melted to a puddle. I am so gone for this man that it's not funny anymore. He is the only love interest I've had that has treated Oli they way he has, with so much compassion and understanding.

"What are you thinking about babe?" Harry asked once he gathered my attention. I had been gazing off in my own head, thinking about Harry and how great he is. We had an amazing dinner, cooked by the angel himself, now Harry and I are lounging on my leather couch drinking another glass of wine. 

"You" I placed my glass on the coffee table in front of us, "and how amazing you are." I watched his cheeks turn pink and he sipped his wine before adding his glass next to mine.

Once he was free of the glass, I grabbed his waist and turned him where he was facing me on the couch, our legs twisting together. He pushed his curly brown hair behind his ears and leaned forward so his face was close to mine. I was expecting him to give me a long, passionate kiss but I was instead rewarded with a gentle peck.

"Are you upset about Oli?" He changed the subject from himself quickly which made me smile.

"No, love. I'm actually very happy that he shared his feelings with me and that you were the one that helped him through it all." I placed my hand on his cheek, slowly stroking the reddening surface with my thumb. He shook his head though.

"Don't add me into the equation, because it was all him. I'm happy that he was able to tell you on his own." My heart was jelly at this point. I am so infatuated with this man.

"You are the best thing that could've come into our lives. Do you know that?" Harry was so shy because of my praise but I felt like he needed to hear all of this. He looked down to his lap and I could see his bottom lip quiver slightly.

I pushed his chin up with my fingertips so I could have a good look at his face. His cheeks were still pink from my compliments but his eyes were starting to look glassy.

"What's wrong, love?" I was worried since Harry almost never cried and it was uncharted territory for him to do so in front of me. 

"I'm just happy that someone other than my mother or my sister thinks that I'm worth something." He admitted slowly. I furrowed my eyebrows and watched him in confusion for a few moments until he signed again.

"I haven't told you much about my family because I don't like to bring up certain things that have happened in the past. I've told you about my mother and sister because they have the kindest souls in the world and would never hurt me a day in their lives. I can't say the same for all the members of my family though." I brought him into a warm hug whenever his tears slowly slid down his face. I could hear his breathing falter slightly and I waited for him to calm some before pulling back, wiping the stray tears on his cheeks.

"Whenever I was young, I knew I was different. Not in the way of my deafness but I knew I liked boys in a different way than other boys my age. I liked to play dress up with my sister, paint my nails, and grow my hair long so I could braid it. My mom and sister knew, I think. I mean it's hard to not think a little boy is gay when they walk around signing Spice Girls songs and wearing lipstick." We both chuckled at his joke but his eyes still held pain behind them.