26*

Louis

The drive to my house was tense to say the least. After Harry mentioned that he wanted to be more adventurous with me, I started to feel warm all over. I can't get images of his warm skin and mine mixing and intertwining out of my head.

After a 15 minute drive, I was finally pulling into my driveway and I don't think I've ever been this excited to see my house. Harry suggested that we should stay at my house since his house was basically full, what with Gemma, Liam, Niall, and Andrea being under the same roof.

All the way to the front door, Harry was being very handsy, specifically with my bum. I squealed whenever a particularly rough squeeze was given to me, causing me to turn to him and smack his arm playfully.

I unlocked the front door and called out Oli's name as loud as I could. He said he was going to be at a new friend's house until close to midnight but I had to play it safe. Whenever I didn't get a response, I spun around and was met with dark forest green eyes blazing back at me.

"Can we start with something semi-vanilla? All I've ever experienced is the bed, couch, and maybe a table or two." I bit my lip and watched Harry playfully think of different things we can do. I could tell when he had something pop in his mind because his eyes brightened and that smirk that is to die for, formed on his gorgeous face.

"Well, I don't know about you, but I could really go for a shower." Harry had barely finished signing before I was giggling with excitement, grabbing his hand and pulling him up the stairs and into my ensuite bathroom.

Harry turned on the water and while we waited for it to start heating up, we stripped each other of our clothes and met each others lips after every clothing item hit the cold floor. Once the water was steaming up the bathroom, I pulled Harry into the shower and closed the glass door.

I could feel my cock start to harden as I watched the hot water run down Harry's naked body. I watched as Harry closed his eyes and let the water run over his face before pulling his body closer to my own. Harry rubbed the water out of his eyes and opened them, raising his eye brows and looking down between us at my growing erection.

"Anything I can help you with sir?" He signed playfully.

I smirked and winked at him before rotating our bodies and moving Harry out of the hot water, letting it run over my cool skin. Harry laughed as the water fell over my back and through my hair.

"Sneaky.." I could see the rising smirk on his face before I felt Harry's body against my own. Harry's cock was hard against his stomach as he pressed himself tighter against my front. I bit my lip and pulled my head out from under the stream of water, my eyes widening when Harry moved our cocks against one another.

"Fuck." I moaned out as Harry took both of our cocks in his large hand and began wanking them off together. I could hear Harry's breathing pick up as he jacked his hand up and down.

"Please, fuck me." I signed and Harry's eyes widened. Sucking in a large breath, he nodded and leaned forward, kissing along my neck.

Suddenly, Harry let go of our cocks and was on his knees, taking my erection deep into his mouth. I moaned loudly and put my hand on the glass wall to steady myself. My knees almost buckled when I looked down and saw Harry gazing up at me with my cock between his lips. Harry took my cock as deep as he could, until the tip pressed against the back of his throat. I couldn't resist gripping his hair tightly in my fist, my hips begging me to snap further down his throat.

He took his mouth off of me and tapped my thigh, motioning for me to turn around. I quickly obeyed, placing both my hands against the wall to keep myself steady. I was nowhere near ready whenever Harry spread my arse cheeks and pressed his tongue against my rim. He wrapped his tattooed arm around my thighs to keep me standing before pressing his tongue against my rim again, flicking wet licks against my quivering hole. I cried out loudly and unapologetically as Harry buried his tongue inside my hole, pressing in deeper and using his other hand to stroke my aching cock.

Moving his hand from my member made me whimper with need but I was quickly subdued when Harry began pushing a slicked finger into my already sensitive hole. I'm sure Harry could feel my legs shaking as he thrust his finger in and out of me, quickly adding a second one after a few thrusts.

Harry pressed his tongue against my rim, lapping at the skin as his fingers fucked deeper inside. When I was wet enough, legs shaking, and Harry three fingers deep, he pulled his fingers out and stood behind me, pressing kisses to my back. I felt him tap my shoulder quickly.

"Are you ready?" Harry signed. I smiled at his thoughtfulness and nodded my head confidently.

My breath hitched as he pressed the tip of his cock past my tight rim. He worked himself in slowly, making a few short thrusts before fully sinking his shaft all the way in. I bit my lip and threw my head back against Harry's shoulder, groaning in ecstasy.

Harry grunted when I shifted my hips teasingly, causing him to grip my hips tightly before pulling his cock almost all the way out before slamming it back in. I screamed out and almost lost my balance, my face pressing harshly against the steamed glass. Harry wrapped one arm around my waist to pull me even closer as he fucked up into me, going deeper and faster with every thrust.

"Fuck, fuck, fuck-" I whimpered into the humid air.

I reached a hand behind my head, grasping at Harry's wet hair to bring him closer and press our lips together. Harry continued to thrust into me, slow and deep, as our lips brushed one another, our tongues working into each others mouths. We both groaned in pleasure whenever Harry brushed my prostate, causing me to tighten around his hard cock.

Harry reached around to grab my length, my whole body shaking as he stroked me in time with his thrusts. I tapped Harry's arm that wrapped around my waist, warning him that I was about to cum. Harry sped up his thrusts and strokes, pushing me to my climax. My legs gave out as I came hard and hot against Harry's hand and the shower wall.

Harry groaned against my shoulder, letting go of my sensitive cock, but pounding harder and deeper into my wrecked hole. After a dozen more deep thrusts, Harry's hips stilled and he spilled cum deep inside of me. We both held ourselves against the shower wall as Harry carefully pulled out, cum dripping from my sensitive hole.

I turned slowly so I could rest my back against the wall and took a deep breath before smiling at Harry in post orgasmic bliss.

"Wow." I giggled and heard Harry laugh lightly. I closed my eyes to calm my racing heart and heard Harry shuffle closer to me and huff something under his breath. I furrowed my eyebrows and peeked my eyes open to see Harry staring intently at my face.

"Did you just make a noise?" I signed to him and he nodded before taking a deep breath of his own.

"I l-luh-ooh." Harry looked frustrated and cleared his throat. I was staring at him in shock. Is he about to speak to me for the first time?

"I luf yuh." My jaw dropped whenever I understood what he was saying. Harry looked relieved that I had understood him but I could also tell that he was insanely nervous.

I wanted him to say it over and over but I couldn't help myself but to wrap my arms around his neck and smash our lips together. I placed kisses all over his face and neck in excitement while he was basking in the affection.

Once I pulled back, I made sure that my hands were fully visible whenever I signed.

"I love you."

______