𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘-𝐒𝐈𝐗

After having another horrific nightmare about my father, Draco helped me drift back off to sleep- which i was enjoying until i was abruptly awoken by the sounds of crashes and banging about. I didn't even bother opening my eyes or sitting up, i wasn't really a morning person and Draco wasn't helping.

"Draco, what are you doing making all that noise?", i mumbled groggily into my pillow.

I received no response, all i got in return was more crashing about in the bathroom. I groaned aloud as i finally gathered the energy to get up from the bed, yawing loudly as i made my way over to the bathroom.

"Hey, i was talking to you, why you making so much noise at this time in the morning?", i said pushing open the door- i was shocked to find him holding my makeup bag but before i could even ask why he turned his back to me in a flash. 

"Apologies for waking you up but we have class soon anyway, so you better get ready moody", he laughed awkwardly- still with his back to me.

I bounced over to him, resting my hand onto his shoulder- to turn him towards me but i was surprised to see him freak out at this. I backed away- shyly, confused from his response. "Please, don't touch me", Draco sighed anxiously.

"I'm sorry, i didn't mean to shock you, i was just um- i'm sorry, i'm just confused"

"Don't fret love, you didn't do anything wrong, i didn't mean what i said- just surprised me that's all", he reassured as he turned around slowly to face me.

His face, his poor little face.

As i looked at him i felt as sick as he looked, he was so pale- deathly pale, he looked almost as if the blood has just been drained from his face- not an ounce of happiness could be found. Under his eyes, sat the darkest circles, bruises were all upon his face and ran all down to his neck, they were scattered like a disease. As i got closer to him the bruises looked worse- grotesque purple marks, huge, swollen and angry.

"I was just looking for that gross stuff that you put on your face, you know the one that covers them things..what do you call them again?"

"Imperfections? by the way that gross stuff is called concealer and trust me it ain't going to cover up the state of you"

"Yes imperfections that's the one but we both know you don't have a single one", he said sweetly as he wrapped his arms around me.

I scoffed loudly from annoyance of him changing the subject like always, his eyes left the ground and slowly met my eyes- they were sad and empty. "You lied to me, you said you was asked by Dumbledore to go to his office but clearly that wasn't the case", i said rolling my eyes.

"I'm sorry okay but please don't be angry with me, i lied to you because- well i don't know really"

"I'm not angry at you Draco, i'm angry at your excuse of a father- but what happened?"

"It was my fault really it's okay, i just made him angry that's all- it seems as though that's all i'm good at", he stuttered as he played with his rings awkwardly.

"Either you're fucking useless at everything you do or you're just deciding to ignore the task", Lucius screamed as he gripped my neck roughly- pinning me against the cold, hard wall.

"No-no, i'm doing as best as i can, it's just taking awhile you know with my classes as-well but i'll try harder just please let go off me", i said holding back any whimpers.

"Pathetic boy, i can see tears in your eyes, are you going to cry- go on cry, i fucking dare you", He said as he spat in my face viciously.