𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐧𝐞𝐫 (𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐭 2)

grace came out of the restroom and headed back to the table. however it was time for them all to leave, as it was getting late.

"thank you, mr and mrs donahue" jackson smiled.

"that's okay. thank you for coming it was lovely to meet you" mrs donahue smiled.

"yes it was pleasure" mr donahue also smiled.

"night mom, night dad" luke said.

"goodnight luke, tomorrow we can discuss some jobs" mr donahue said.

"okay that sounds great" luke smiled.

"goodnight mom, goodnight dad" grace smiled.

"goodnight sweetie" mrs donahue smiled.

❀❀❀

"i'm sorry about that" grace said in the car with jackson and luke.

"don't worry about it, grace. i mean i actually have told mom and dad and i'm going to get some help" luke smiled.

"yeah, grace. don't apologise" jackson smiled.

"i'm sorry if i ruined your evening" she sighed.

"of course you didn't, i had a good time, i always have a good time when i'm with you" jackson said looking at grace. luke just stayed silent.

the words her mother told her that he said kept replaying in her head all the way home.

❀❀❀

the taxi arrived outside grace and luke's apartment block and they all got out.

"look i'll give you guys a minute" luke said walking into the building and up to their apartment.

"so, erm sorry you had to witness all of that" grace said, breaking the silence.

"i told you, don't apologise" jackson chuckled.

"is it true?" grace asked.

"huh?" jackson questioned.

"is it true, that you stuck up for me?" grace asked again.

"uh yes it is" jackson nervously said.

"did you mean what you said?" grace asked.

"o-of course i did. i mean look at you grace. you're beautiful, you're hardworking, dedicated, kind, i've never met anyone in my life as perfect as you, grace donahue" jackson expressed, as the two walked up to grace's apartment door.

"nobody's perfect avery" grace softly chuckled.

"you're right. but you're as close as they can get to perfect" jackson said looking into grace's eyes.

grace looked back up at his bright green eyes, the first thing she noticed about him.

jackson slowly leant in for a kiss and grace did too.
the two stood outside her apartment door and shared a soft and meaningful kiss.

"goodnight avery" grace smiled.

"goodnight grace" jackson smiled back.

❀❀❀

grace walked inside and saw luke said on the couch eating cereal.

"really you're eating cereal!?" grace laughed. "at this time!?"

"you bet" luke laughed. grace kicked her shoes off and sat went into the kitchen and grabbed a bowl.

"what are you doing?" luke asked, as he watched her.

"making myself some cereal and i'm going to sit on the couch with my big brother and watch some crappy television" grace smiled.

"come here, gracie" luke smiled.

grace went over and sat next to him in the couch. "i missed my big brother" grace said looking at luke.

"well i missed my little sister" luke smiled.

𝐀/𝐍: 𝐡𝐞𝐥𝐥𝐨 𝐠𝐮𝐲𝐬! 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐤𝐬 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐬𝐞 𝐭𝐰𝐨 𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐬! 𝐢 𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐢𝐭 𝐰𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝 𝐛𝐞 𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐢𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐨 𝐝𝐨 𝐢𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐰𝐚𝐲. 𝐩𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐞 𝐥𝐞𝐭 𝐦𝐞 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐰𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐥𝐞𝐭 𝐦𝐞 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐰𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐰𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐬𝐞𝐞 𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐩𝐞𝐧 𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐟𝐮𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐞. 𝐢 𝐡𝐨𝐩𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐞𝐧𝐣𝐨𝐲𝐞𝐝 <3