"𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐰𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐬𝐚𝐝, 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐰𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐠𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐯𝐢𝐧𝐠"- 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 11

grace was finally back at work. grace was happy that nothing more than a kiss happened with alex.

she did love jackson, and she thought about how much that could mess everything up, if something like that did happen.

"lex!" grace exclaimed as she saw lexie.

"yes!?" lexie smile. "how did it go and i'm so happy you're back"

"oh trust me, me too and um how it went.."

"yeah..?" lexie said.

"i kissed alex and he stayed over, but there was no sex" grace whispered.

"grace!!! what were you thinking? i mean at least you didn't sleep with him" lexie said.

"i know thank god. i was so drunk, and he never turned up" grace sighed.

"well he is an idiot. are you going to tell him?" lexie asked.

"tell jackson!? i'm gonna have to" grace sighed again.

"okay you go to an on call room and i'll page him 911" lexie said.

"oh god we're crazy but okay" grace nervously laughed.

❀❀❀

grace was stood in the on call room, nervously pacing the room.

jackson came running in and saw her. "grace?"

"yes jackson! i have to talk to you" grace quickly said. "why have you been avoiding me?"

"i-i don't know" jackson sighed.

"look jackson i love you so much and i want to be with you" grace expressed, "but i have to tell you something before you say anything and you could hate me"

"what do you mean?" jackson asked.

"i kissed alex" grace sighed.

"karev!? you kissed karev!?" jackson said raising his voice.

"yes, but it meant nothing at all. i was waiting for you, b-but you didn't show and well i really drunk and i was sad. nothing happened though i swear. we kissed and he stayed the night, but no sex" grace exaplained nervously.
jackson didn't say anything. "i love you jackson"

"i-i love you too, grace" jackson sighed. "and if nothing more happened, nothing happened. i'm sorry for being a dick again"

"thank you. and you were a dick this time i can admit that" grace laughed.

"so what i was going to ask, that day was, will you be my girlfriend?"

"of course!" grace smiled kissing him.

❀❀❀

grace went up to go and find charles. her and jackson thought it would be the best thing to talk to him and tell him.

"hey" grace smiled.
"hey" charles said.

"i need to talk to you" grace said.

"if it's about you and jackson, i already know. i've never seen him this happy before, and i don't know if you knew but i liked you. but that night we went to joe's, me, you, jackson and lexie, remember?" charles said.

"yes i remember"

"that night i realised, i wasn't the one for you it was jackson" charles smiled. "and i'm so happy for the both of you"
grace was a bit taken back, she never knew charles had this side to him.

"well thank you charles it means a lot" grace smiled and gave him a hug. "look i've got to go, but maybe a few of us could catch up for drinks later?"