"𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰, 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐜𝐚𝐧 𝐩𝐮𝐭 𝐦𝐞 𝐝𝐨𝐰𝐧 𝐧𝐨𝐰" - 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟓𝟗

"grace, come on. it's time to get up" jackson laughed, as he opened the curtains.

"ugh, no" grace groaned grabbing the pillow from next to her and using it to cover her eyes.

"no, not no. yes. we've got to save lives, come on" he chuckled, picking her up fireman style.

"agh" she screamed through a laugh. "fine. fine. i'm up" she giggled, as she hung upside down. "you know, you can put me down now" she said, as he put her back down onto the bed.

❀❀❀

the attendings, sat for a meeting with hunt about what he expected them to do.

they all sat and listened to him speak. "one last thing" he stated, getting everyone's attention. "some of you, uh, may run into arizona robbins today. it's her first day back" he stated, as they all cheered for the good news. "so if you see her, just make her feel welcome"

"or maybe just don't make a big deal at all" callie said. "it might be better"

"noted" hunt chuckled, as they all stood up ready to get back to work. "hold on, hold on. i just wanted to address one more thing" he told the group. "um, most of you are aware that a group of our doctors have filed a lawsuit against our hospital" he told them all.

grace looked down at the floor as he mentioned this, as she began to feel a bit uncomfortable.

"some of you may be wondering what this all means and how it's gonna affect our staff" owen stated. "i'd like to be clear. it doesn't at all. let's just let the lawyers worry about that. that's their job, our job is to continue to work together and support each other in giving the great standard of care, that we have always given. let's not let something like this get in the way of that. thank you" he finished, as they all left to get on with their day.

❀❀❀

grace and alex were stood together looking through their patient charts, as callie ran up behind them.

"red eagle has landed" she told them, earning two confused looks.

"what?" grace asked with furrowed eyebrows.

"arizona just got here" she informed them. "i had an intern wait at the entrance and then text me when they saw her" she explained. "i also put the weirdo over there on wheelchair duty" she said pointing at heather who was standing with the wheelchair.

"now listen, she'll be tired and in pain but she won't ask for it unless she sees it's close by" callie told the two. "just don't shove it in her face. she hates that"

"you know what i hate?" alex asked. "that you won't stop talking"

"well, then you and her will get along just fine today" callie replied.

"leave her alone" grace scoffed, rolling her eyes. "she's just concerned for her" she said, defending callie.

"oh" callie cautioned looking up, as the two doctors turned around. "red eagle, red eagle" she repeated. "guys, stop. stop looking" she snapped.

the three of them, kept their heads down and tried to look distracted as arizona approached them.

"hi" arizona smiled, as he walked up to them.

"dr robbins" grace happily said, turning to face her.

"oh, hey. good. you're here" callie smiled, looking up from her phone. "well, i gotta run. derek's all 'fix my hand'" she chuckled. "no rest till i'm heeled" she added, before quickly walking off.