'𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭'𝐬 𝐠𝐨𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐨 𝐥𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐠𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐭 𝐨𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐝𝐨𝐜𝐮𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐲'- 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 14

grace, lexie and jackson all walked into the hospital together.

"i can't believe there's going to be people filming us all day" lexie sighed.

"yeah it's kind of creepy" grace laughed.

"have you guys seen the new security system?" jackson asked.

"yeah, it's stupid." lexie said.

❀❀❀

they walked in and grace and jackson got in fine with no bother, however lexie on the other hand...

"we go through this every morning. it's me. i swear" she said to the security guard. "i just- i have different hair that's all"

grace and jackson stood their laughing, lexie then noticed the chief.

"chief! chief, would you please!" she shouted. "would you please tell me that i'm me? please."

"that's going to look great on the documentary" jackson snickered to grace.

"shut up" grace laughed.

❀❀❀

"it's, uh, 7am, i've been here 2 hours." alex told the cameras. "and, uh, my interns, they got here before that. they check on the patients and report to me, before i check on the patients and report to my attending-" alex carried on telling them before he was stopped by some loud music.

"lily, i told you already. turn it down or put in some headphones. the rest of us don't have bieber fever, whatever that is" alex said before walking off and then grace spoke to the film crew.

"i've been here for an hour now and i'll be helping dr karev today with lily" she informed them.

❀❀❀

they then asked alex how he's changed since the shooting. grace could tell he wasn't in the best mood.

"how have i changed since the shooting...i don't know. uh i got this" he said lifting up his scrubs to show his gun wound"

the film crew then proceeded to ask grace some questions.

"yes, i did come face to face with the shooter" grace told them. "but thankfully nothing happened to me so i don't want to act like it was something so bad, because i suffered nothing compared so many people, like for example dr karev" grace said.

they then asked questions about charles. "uh y-yes i did see dr percy after he was shot" grace said.

she didn't know why they were asking her about this. she tried to end the conversation of him, because it hurt her thinking about it all, but they carried on. "y-yes me and dr percy, we were friends. i-i'm sorry i can't talk about this right now" grace said, storming off into an on call room, where she began crying to herself.

❀❀❀

grace couldn't believe how insensitive they were.

she knew they wanted as much information as they could get but that was her colleague, her friend.

she heard a knock on the door and it was alex. "grace?" alex said, opening the door.

"could you guys give us a moment?" alex said to the cameras, but they didn't move. "i said give us a damn moment!" alex yelled.

"thank you" grace said to alex, as she wiped away her tears.

"are you okay?" he asked.

"no yeah i'm fine. i just couldn't believe them. they were so insensitive. how they were asking me all those questions. do they not realise how hard it was seeing my friend, and my boyfriends best friend there dead on the floor. especially the fact that a few hours prior, i made plans with him for a few of us to go and get drinks after work. you know i still struggle to sleep because of it. sometimes i close my eyes and i see him, there on the floor, colour drained from his face" grace said as she began crying again.