"𝐢 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐤 𝐰𝐞'𝐫𝐞 𝐠𝐨𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐨 𝐠𝐞𝐭 𝐚𝐥𝐨𝐧𝐠 𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐟𝐞𝐜𝐭" - 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 13

grace woke up next to jackson. it was nice having someone to wake up to, especially if the someone was jackson.

jackson was still asleep, but grace woke up and decided to make so coffee.

she heard noise and jackson woke up. "hey do you want some coffee?" grace asked.

"yeah that would be great" he said with a smile. "you know i could get used to this"

"get used to what?" grace asked.

"waking up next to you and starting my day with you" jackson smiled as he began to kiss grace.

"i love you, avery" grace smiled, as she pressed her head against his.

"i love you too" he said.

❀❀❀

grace and jackson sat down watching tv and then luke walked in. "morning"

"good morning" grace smiled.

"i actually have to tell you something" luke said.

"go on" grace said turning the tv down.

"i've met someone" he smiled.

"you've met someone!?" grace asked excitedly.

"yeah, um we've kind of being dating for 6 months" luke said nervously.

graces face dropped, her and jackson had only been dating for 3 months.

"6 months!?" grace exclaimed. "6 months and you never said anything!?"

"i mean a lot has happened, and i just wasn't ready" luke explained.

"hm" grace said rolling her eyes.

"but what i was going to ask was, do you both have the day off?"

"yeah" jackson said.

"okay so i was wondering if you guys would come out for dinner to meet her?" luke asked.

"remember what happened last time we went to dinner" grace chuckled. no one laughed. "not funny? okay then."

"so will you?"

"yeah if it'll make you happy of course" grace smiled.

"thanks" luke said walking off.

"well he seems happy" grace laughed.

"yeah he does" jackson said.

"6 months!? and he didn't tell me" grace sighed.

"we have been through a lot grace" jackson said. "it would make sense"

"you know all his exes have been whores" grace said, pretty bluntly and jackson spat his coffee out.

"what do you mean?" he asked.

"he met them when he was drunk, they cheated on him, they wanted his money, whores." grace said. "we were both very different when we lived in new york"

"you were?" jackson asked.

"yes. you know what all my old friends are doing now?" grace said looking at jackson.

"no?" he said.

"married to old business guys who give them whatever they want." grace said. "you know they all doubted me and said i was too pretty for surgery and i should marry someone, settle down, have 5 kids who i barely see because the nanny would watch them and i would go everywhere with my husband and just smile and wave"

"what?"

"yeah, that's what all my friends do now. just smile and wave" grace sighed. "i do feel bad for them"