"𝐦𝐚𝐲𝐛𝐞 𝐡𝐞'𝐬, 𝐮𝐦 𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐝𝐢𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐚𝐥?" -𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 20

"good morning" jackson smiled as he rolled over and looked at grace.

"good morning" grace said. jackson leant in for a kiss, but grace dodged it by jumping out of her. "nope! we need to get to work" grace strongly said, jackson fake pouted. "later" she smirked, with made him cheer up.

callie found out she was pregnant a few weeks ago with marks baby. this caused slight tension between arizona and mark.

dr fields, was supposed to be doing the ultrasound, but she asked grace to do it instead for experience. "everything looks great. right on track for 23 and a half weeks" grace smiled, as she checked the sonogram.

"how's his size?" mark asked with a smirk.

"oh mark" arizona said rolling her eyes.

"uh it's okay" grace smiled, trying to laugh. "it's size is uh within the norm"

"uh, your bp is borderline high"
she noticed. "are you feeling okay, callie?" she asked slightly worried checking the chart.

"oh, yeah no" callie smiled. "that's the nerves about the baby shower" she laughed. "yeah it's like um christmas morning"

"you're way too excited about this" arizona said, grace noticed she didn't seem excited about the baby shower.

"hey, i've bought expensive gifts and played stupid games, for every knocked up nurse in this place. now it's my turn" callie laughed.

grace joined april, alex, cristina and jackson outside the men's restroom, waiting for the chief to come out. "doors opening!" teddy shouted, as her and owen were watching. the residents all ran over to the door, talking over each other.

"quiet! quiet! i haven't made my decision yet" webber shouted. "oh, get out of way" he grunted barging through us all.

"stalking a man, while he is in the restroom?" bailey questioned.

"i'd clean the restroom, if he'd let me be on his trial" jackson replied.

"i'd live in it" cristina exclaimed.

"you're surgeons" she yelled. "if you want to impress the chief, impress
him surgically" bailey commanded.

"avery, you're with me" they all rushed off back to where they needed to be.

grace went to help mark and arizona set up for the baby shower, since she didn't have anything to do. "where do you want this?" meredith and cristina asked holding a table.

"what's that for?" arizona asked.

"scrapbook station" mark replied.
"put it next to that box with the glitter pens"

"oh, no, no, no. don't put it anywhere. we're not having a scrapbook station" arizona commanded.

"you heard callie this morning, she wants us to go all out" mark replied.

"she does really want this" grace nodded looking up, from what she was doing.

"move the table" mark said to cristina and meredith.

"no! don't move the table" arizona ordered. "mark, this isn't a scrapbook station kind of shower"

"you're wrong" mark replied. "donahue, tell her. torres wants all the girly stuff. games onesie decorating"

"she does want to go all out" grace nervously said, not wanting to get involved.

"i have a patient" cristina bluntly said.