"𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐢 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐰𝐞'𝐫𝐞 𝐠𝐨𝐧𝐧𝐚 𝐝𝐨 𝐠𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐭" - 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 46

"okay, okay, okay" grace repeated as she checked over all the luggage. "yep we have everything" she yelled over to jackson.

the fifth years were heading to san francisco, to take their boards. "okay, you ready?" jackson asked, as they got ready to head to the hospital.

❀❀❀

grace finished speaking to dr stewart, before she had to get on the mini bus. "okay, grace. you're going to do so well. i know you will" dr stewart smiled, as she gave grace as hug.

callie went over to grace and wished her good luck too.

april walked off the mini bus complaining that they should already be gone. "the flights not for free hours. you're fine" hunt calmed her down.

"i'd be fine if people showed up on time" april panicked.
"no one is going to be late" he reassured her.

"april, don't worry" grace said as she walked over. "it's gonna be fine we're gonna be fine" she smiled, as she walked onto the bus with her.

april began feeling anxious again, so she got off the bus. grace followed her down. "april.." grace sighed.

"23 minutes late?" april yelled, as meredith and alex walked over to the mini bus. "not okay!"

"is it too late to request a van without you on it?" alex snapped. grace shook her head and laughed to herself, before getting back on the bus.

❀❀❀

"is it just me or are you feeling hot?" grace asked jackson, as she fanned herself with her hand.
"no" jackson replied. "here i'll open the window"

"okay, thank you" grace nodded. she tried to stay calm, but she was beginning to panic. it now felt so real, they were literally on their way. these exams meant everything to them, the most important exams in their life even.

❀❀❀

they had arrived in san francisco, and they were walking over to sit down in the hotel.

"he hates me" april complained. as she accidentally told a guy that she took his job.
"how do you do that?" alex chuckled. "you've been here, like, two minutes"

"my examiner is gonna hate me too. instantly" she shook her head.
"don't psych yourself out" cristina said.

"one in five people fail the boards" april told them.
"fine. psych yourself out" cristina shook her head.
"april, stop worrying. the examiner is not gonna hate you" grace tried to reassure her.

"yeah, it's just a test" jackson stated. "we've all dealt with worse. no one's bleeding out on your table. we will be fine"

meredith and cristina stood up to talk quickly. grace and april went over to them to talk about getting some lunch.

suddenly, meredith threw up into the trash can on the floor.
"mer!" grace exclaimed.
"uh, what just happened?" april asked cristina.
"stomach flu" she stated.

they all sat back down on the chairs. "zola has the stomach flu and you didn't say anything?" jackson asked her.
"how could you? are- are you trying to sabotage us all?" april snarled.

"it's not like it's the black plague" meredith defended herself.
"you're supposed to be our friend" april exclaimed.

"oh, april. calm down..." meredith scoffed, as she tried to walk over to them, before alex put out his hand.