"𝐰𝐡𝐲 𝐝𝐢𝐝 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐬𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐥𝐞 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐠𝐫𝐚𝐜𝐞?" - 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟔𝟓

grace and luke were waiting at the airport for their family to come in.

"i swear to god, when i see stacey i'm gonna-" grace harshly said to luke, before getting cut off my stacey's irritating voice.

"grace" she yelled, as she ran over in her skin tight dress and six inch heels. "it's been forever. i've missed you so much" she smiled hugging her.

grace looked at luke and he just gave her a small smile and shrugged his shoulders.

"here, i have someone you need to meet" she smiled. "this is andy" she said.

"i know who andy is, we were in the same class as his son in school" grace said with a sarcastic smile. "how is he by the way?" she asked.

"he's travelling" andy nodded.

"so grace, you never came to our wedding" stacey complained. "i assume your invite just got lost in the mail?" she asked, as they began walking.

"let's go with that" grace nodded.

"so i heard you're in engaged. that's exciting" stacey smiled again.

stacey didn't seem as bad as she was. however, she had that fake smile plastered onto her face the whole time. grace knew that it was just matter of time, before she became the backstabbing bitch again.

"yes i am" grace nodded. "he's really great" she smiled

"that's great for you" stacey nodded.

"do you know when all the others are coming?" luke asked.

"uh my mom, dad and brie are coming this afternoon" stacey explained, brie was stacey's sister. "and i think the rest are coming tomorrow" she said, before turning back to grace. "so, we've got the whole morning together" she smiled.

"that's just perfect" grace nodded, as she thought about how slow this week was going to go.

❀❀❀

grace and luke took stacey and andy to their hotel. grace was waiting in the lobby for stacey.

"okay i'm ready" stacey announced as she walked over, with a new face of makeup on and a new over the top outfit. "so, when can i meet jackson?" she asked.

"he's at work right now" grace told her. "and i actually need to go and do some stuff anyway, so maybe you would just want to look around the city for a bit?"

"nonsense. i'll come to the hospital" stacey told her.

"i don't know if that-" grace sighed, before she gave him. "ugh fine" she said, as they walked to grace's car.

❀❀❀

grace and stacey walked into the hospital. "please don't say anything" grace whispered. "to anyone one" she added, to which stacey rolled her eyes.

the first person to approach the girls was alex. he walked over with a confused look on his face. "who are you?" he asked stacey, as grace was stood with her back turned.

"i'm stacey, grace's cousin" she smiled, as she removed her sunglasses. "you know grace, right?" she asked him.

"yeah, of course" he slowly nodded. "she's great" he said.

"oh well you clearly haven't met me yet" stacey obnoxiously chuckled.

grace turned her attention to them, as she let out a large sigh. "i told you not to speak to anyone" grace snapped, as she pulled stacey away from him.

"he was hot" stacey smirked looking back at him. "is that jackson?" she asked.

"no he's not" grace told her. "i want you to stay in here, alright?" she said, as the two arrived at the attendings lounge.