Introductions

REMEMBER TO FOLLOW AND VOTE THE STORY IF YOU LIKE IT, ALSO IF ANY ARTIST WANTS TO MAKE A FAN ART, WRITE TO ME PLZ, I WANNA SEE IT!! REMEMBER TO JOIN MY DISCORD SERVER AND SUPPORT ME ON PATREON IF YA WANT TO! =^_^=

Discord: Check my bio for the link.

Link Patreon: https://www.patreon.com/Gatta_Gamer00

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

TECHNO POV

"So your name is Tubbo?" he asked on the way home, keeping his guard high in case they ran in some humans, since it would look incredibly suspicious if someone saw two, seemingly normal humans walk with an hybrid. He couldn't give him a camouflage potion due to his injury so he just lend him his cape to cover his horns.

"Yes, what's yours?" he asked, following Tommy close behind. 

"I'm Techno" he shortly answered, moving away the leaves that covered the top of the trapdoor.

"We are here, go down and wait, i'll be right behind you" Tommy nodded, bringing Tubbo down the ladder with him. Techno covered back the trapdoor and followed them, climbing down the ladder.

Once they all reached the bottom, Techno went to call Wilbur for help while Tommy kept Tubbo busy. Wilbur's 'ghostly hands' were definitely more fit to treat injuries than his hoofed hands, so he was the one who usually healed them when they got hurt.

"Wil-" he called, opening the door without knocking and immediately getting shushed by him. He froze, his gaze falling on the crib with Fundy in it, fast asleep.

"Sorry" he whispered, leaving the room and waiting for him outside, he came out shortly after.

"Did you find Tommy?" he asked, keeping his voice low. Techno nodded.

"Not only him. Tommy found an hybrid child, a ram type and he needs medical attention. His arm is badly burnt" he explained, there was a moment of silence.

"His parents?" he asked in a sad voice, already knowing the answer.

"He said him and his father were running away from the humans when they got separated, he has been wandering aimlessly around the forest for three days looking for him. He didn't mention his mother so..." Wilbur sighed, he too had seen far too many orphans in the last ten years of his life. It was a very sad sight seeing them give up and break down once they learnt their parents weren't gonna come back.

"Bring him to the potion room, i'll get the supply ready" Techno nodded, heading back to get the ram child, finding him in Tommy's room looking at some of the stuff he was showing him.

"And this is from when i stole from a shop in the cy-oh shi-!" he quickly hid the jewel he was holding behind his back "Hi Techno" he said, putting on an innocent smile. 

"Tommy i thought i told you to stop stealing, if you get caught we'll be all in big trouble" he scolded, making him scoff.

"Oh come on! You know i'm too good to get caught" in that moment, the effect of the potion started to wear off, tuning him back into his original form. A raccoon. He had pawed feet and a brown striped tail, two small ears sprouted from the top of his head.

"Finally! I hate being human!" Tubbo giggled, while Techno rolled his eyes.

"Come on Tubbo, let's get you patched up" 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A few hours passed, Techno went back out into the forest to look for Tubbo's father as he promised but didn't find anything, not that he expected to, considering that it has been three days since the guy was last seen.

As the sun started to set he decided to head back, by now Phil should be back and he will have to explain to him that their family now had a new member.

He soon reached his home and took off the extra potions and his sword, placing them back in his room, locking the door so neither Tommy nor Tubbo could get them.

"So.." he lifted his gaze, meeting the angry one of Phil, who was standing in front of him "Care to explain?" he asked, pointing at Tubbo, who was currently sleeping on the couch.

"Tommy found him injured and alone in the forest, i couldn't find his parents" he quickly explained, making him sigh.

"Have you told him yet?" Techno shook his head "I think it's better if we let him rest a bit first, he probably hasn't eaten anything in days" Phil nodded, agreeing.

"I guess i have to take care of another child now" he sarcastically said, making Techno chuckle.

"Did you buy something good from the market?" Phil lifted his black cape, showing the supply he had bought.

"I was lucky to get there early, most of the good stuff got yanked by the richer people but i managed to grab a few things" he headed to the kitchen, placing the food on the counter.

"You go change, i'll make dinner" Phil nodded, heading towards his room, poking his head back in the kitchen.

"Don't you dare make backed potatoes again, we had them for three days in a row" he scolded, leaving and making Techno groan.

"But i want baked potatoes" he mumbled under his breath, taking out a large pot to make some soup.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

They all sat around the small dining table, Tubbo was literally devouring his dinner and cleaned the bowl in a few minutes, making Phil chuckle.

"That's sure some appetite you got there buddy. Do you want more?" he asked, receiving an enthusiast nod from Tubbo, who happly handed the empty bowl to him, his small tail wagging.

"Yes please" he said with a large smile. Phil poured him another portion of soup.

"So, you said your name is Tubbo right? How old are you?" he asked, giving him back the now full bowl, which he eagerly took.

"I'm eight and a half" he responded, bringing a spoonful of soup to his mouth. Tommy piped up at his words.

"I'm nine and a half! We're like siblings!" he shouted, getting scolded by Wilbur.

"Tommy keep it down, Fundy is sleeping" Tommy rolled his eyes.

"He sleeps all the time anyway" Wilbur sighed "Tommy we've already talked about this, he sleeps a lot because he's still very young" he explained in an annoyed tone. 

"When i was young i didn't sleep that much. I was too busy stealing shit and becoming the greatest thief in the world" he smugly said, making Tubbo giggle.

"Oh on that i agree with you. You were the fussiest baby i've ever seen" Phil added, causing everyone to explode into a fit of laughter.