An intruder

REMEMBER TO FOLLOW AND VOTE THE STORY IF YOU LIKE IT, ALSO IF ANY ARTIST WANTS TO MAKE A FAN ART, WRITE TO ME PLZ, I WANNA SEE IT!! REMEMBER TO JOIN MY DISCORD SERVER AND SUPPORT ME ON PATREON IF YA WANT TO! =^_^=

Discord: Check my bio for the link.

Link Patreon: https://www.patreon.com/Gatta_Gamer00

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

EVERYONE POV

"You met someone?" Phil asked while, cutting some lettuce.

"Yeah, he's an hybrid that lives in the sewers and doesn't have a good memory, but he's overall very nice and friendly. I'm still very confused on what he is though" Angela said, placing down the plates on the table.

"Why is that?" Phil asked back.

"Because he looks like he's half of two hybrids. He's for sure half demon but i have no idea what his other half is. One thing for sure, i've never seen anything like it, he can teleport Phil!" she said the last part in an exited voice.

"Maybe he's the first one of a new kind of hybrids! This is so exiting!" Phil giggled, turning to look at her.

"I never thought you were a scientist geek Angela" he teased, receiving a glare from her.

"Do i have to remind you that is thanks to this geek that Tubbo found his dad?" she shot back, Phil faked getting hit and took a few steps back.

"Point taken" he joked. In that moment, Tubbo and Schlatt entered the kitchen, carrying the encyclopedia with them.

"There, i don't get why you wanted to see this old book but suit yourself" Schlatt said, dropping the book on the table and almost knocking off a glass.

"Thanks Schlatt" she grabbed it and quickly started to flicker through the pages, looking for the demon chapter, soon finding it. Tubbo climbed on the chair next to her, peeking over her shoulder.

"What are you looking for?" he asked, curious.

"I wanna see if there's any information about half-hybrids, there must be something here" she closely inspected the pages, sliding a finger under the line so to not lose a single word.

At one point, she slid her finger over a small black stain at the bottom of the page, she immediately pulled her hand away, dropping the book.

"Ouch!" she looked at her finger and noticed it was a bright red, like if she had just touched something really hot.

"What?" she questioned, carefully picking the book up again, returning to the page she was in, staring at the black stain.

"What is that?" Tubbo asked, he was about to touch it when she grabbed his arm with a firm grip.

"Don't" she warned, releasing him and setting the book down on the table, putting a finger over it again. It burned and she retreated it immediately, hissing at the pain.

"Dark magic" she spat out, taking a step back and healing her hand. Phil walked up to it, inspecting it.

"I don't remember that being there" he commented, Tubbo nodded "Neither do i" 

"It doesn't matter, we need to get rid of it" she said in a serious tone.

"Get rid of what?" Techno asked, joining the conversation "What's going on here?" he walked up to the table and poured himself a glass of water, quickly downing it and placing the glass back, his hand grazing the page of the book.