Blood for the Blood God

REMEMBER TO FOLLOW AND VOTE THE STORY IF YOU LIKE IT, ALSO IF ANY ARTIST WANTS TO MAKE A FAN ART, WRITE TO ME PLZ, I WANNA SEE IT!! REMEMBER TO JOIN MY DISCORD SERVER AND SUPPORT ME ON PATREON IF YA WANT TO! =^_^=

Discord: Check my bio for the link.

Link Patreon: https://www.patreon.com/Gatta_Gamer00

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ANGELA POV

After that night, Angela went back to her old house, having no where else to go back to, she slept in her old bed, but her sleep was filled with nightmares of what just happened and what could go even worse from then on. The next morning, she decided to shine some light into the matter, first of all, she needed to prove to them that she didn't do those thing that she calmed the night before, and that meant finding Wilbur.

She went outside, clasping her hands together and creating a bluish feather, that immediately started to point in a precise direction.

"I'm coming Wilbur" she quickly started to follow the feather, passing through the deepest part of the forest until she found a ruined shack, well hidden in it's thick vegetation.

"He must be here" she created a light sword and kicked the door down, entering inside.

"Wilbur? Are you here? Yell if you can hear me!" she called, wandering around in the darkness for several minutes before deciding to make some light by summoning a few of her orbs, making them hover around the area. She gasped at what she saw. Right there, there was a corpse, a burnt corpse, and it looked an awful lot like Wilbur, it had his beanie and his yellow sweatshirt, badly burned out.

"Oh no... Wilbur..." she kneeled down, checking if there was still any pulse, hoping that she might still be in time, her heart felt a lot heavier when she didn't find any. She looked down at the ground, clasping her hands together and doing a small prayer before standing up again, a few tears sliding down her eyes.

"I'm sorry... i came too late..." she created a small bouquet of flowers, setting it next to him before leaving. She would have to be the one to deliver the news to Phil that his son died... and it won't help with the fact that they all thought that she was the one responsible for his disappearance in the first place.

She sighed, heading outside. Out of the corner of her left eye she saw something come at her at an alarming speed, she immediately moved aside but wasn't fast enough to avoid getting hit.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

TECHNO AND ANGELA POV

The next day, everyone aside from Tommy and Tubbo headed out to look for Wilbur, splitting up so to cover more ground, Techno was a lot quieter that day, feeling betrayed and used by her really took a tool on him, but he couldn't let himself down right now, he needed to find his brother first.

"Hey pig boy!" Skeppy called, catching his attention, he ran towards him.

"So? Any progress?" he asked nonchalantly, walking by his side, Techno kept his gaze fixated ahead.

"You were right..." he mumbled after a few minutes of silence, making the hunter grin.

"See? I told you! She's just a manipulative person" he remarked, making Techno clench his fists hard.