Fallen down

REMEMBER TO FOLLOW AND VOTE THE STORY IF YOU LIKE IT, ALSO IF ANY ARTIST WANTS TO MAKE A FAN ART, WRITE TO ME PLZ, I WANNA SEE IT!! REMEMBER TO JOIN MY DISCORD SERVER AND SUPPORT ME ON PATREON IF YA WANT TO! =^_^=

Discord: Check my bio for the link.

Link Patreon: https://www.patreon.com/Gatta_Gamer00

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

TECHNO POV

Techno soon made his way through the bushes as well, freezing upon seeing Angela lay there, in a small pool of blood.

"No..." he mumbled, running towards her, slowing down as he got closer before dropping to his knees, gently taking her in his arms.

"No... please you can't..." he pulled her into an hug "You can't do this... you can't just leave... not yet... not like this..." tears started to make their way down his face, falling down on a few red tulips, washing away the blood and turning them white again, everyone else kept their distance, either too in shock to move or just to give Techno his time to mourn the loss of the person he loved the most.

"I'm sorry... i'm sorry for not believing you... i promise... i'll never doubt your words ever again..." he tightened his grip, his vision becoming blurry due to the amount of tears falling from his eyes.

"Just... please... come back..." he begged "Come back to me... i love you... please...." 

...

"I'll never leave you"

...

"I'll always protect you"

...

"Please..."

...

"Come back... Angela..." 

...mp...

He gasped, freezing on the spot... did... did he just...

Tu-tump... tu-tump... tu-tump...

A small smile started to make it's way on his face, he pulled her closer, listening carefully.

Tu-tump... tu-tump... tu-tump ........Tu-tump .............Tu-tump .................Tu-tump

His expression fell as he heard her heart start to slow down.

"She's dying..." he mumbled, acting fast and grabbing the healing potion that Bad gave him, unplugging it and bringing it to her lips, trying to make her drink it.

"Come on" he poured a small amount in her mouth, but she didn't swallow it, causing it to slowly drip out and fall on the grass below them.

"Fuck! Come on Angela" he took a few sips of it in his mouth, before connecting his lips with hers, finally managing to make her drink some. He placed his ear on her chest, relieved upon hearing her heart regain an even rhythm.

"Bad! Come here and bring your healing stuff, hurry!!" he shouted, emptying his bottle and giving the remaining amount of his potion to her, needless to say Bad was by his side in a matter of seconds, handing him another potion for him to give her while he checked the injuries.

"Her wings seemed to have cushioned most of the impact but she must have hit her head, her right arm doesn't look too good as well" he said in a worried voice, pulling out some bandages, quickly wrapping them around her injuries so to stop the bleeding.