The wish

REMEMBER TO FOLLOW AND VOTE THE STORY IF YOU LIKE IT, ALSO IF ANY ARTIST WANTS TO MAKE A FAN ART, WRITE TO ME PLZ, I WANNA SEE IT!! REMEMBER TO JOIN MY DISCORD SERVER AND SUPPORT ME ON PATREON IF YA WANT TO! =^_^=

Discord: Check my bio for the link.

Link Patreon: https://www.patreon.com/Gatta_Gamer00

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

EVERYONE POV

As days went by Techno soon got better and things went back to normal... well... almost.

"Angela we found the missing page!" Tommy shouted, throwing himself at her while she was drinking some water, causing her to choke on it and drop the glass to the floor, breaking it.

"For fuck' sake *cough* Tommy! Do you *cough* always have to try and murder me whenever you have an exiting news!?" she scolded, using her magic to gather the broken pieces and put them away in the trash.

"Sorry, but come on! You gotta translate!" he said, pulling her sleeve, she sighed, following him into the living room, surprised upon noticing that she wasn't alone, everyone else was gathered here as well.

"You too huh?" she said annoyed, receiving a round of nods "Fine, let's just get this over with, give me the book" she said, sitting down on the couch, soon receiving the book from Tubbo, who eagerly sat beside her, his tail wagging.

"Go to the last page! There's another sun symbol there" he said bouncing up and down, she rolled her eyes and did as he said, flipping the book to the last page, finding it now attached to it with a thin line of glue.

She quietly looked at the images and read their description.

"Huh... that would have been useful to know earlier" she commented a bit annoyed, eyeing the sun-like symbol. 

"Here goes nothing i guess" she created a small light sphere and brought it closer to the book, causing it's image to change, as well as it's description.

After about a minute it settled down, showing some sort of long tapestry, which looked like it told a story.

"Ok... that was unexpected" Phil said, giving a weird look at the image.

"It's like a story" Wilbur added.

"Stowy!" Fundy said excitedly, bouncing on his father's lap and making him chuckle.

"Ok, let's see..." she brought the book closer, inspecting the images, starting from the top.

"I'm assuming this huge people here are the Gods" she said pointing at some tall, godly people, some normal ones kneeling down in front of them.

"The humans worship and respect them" she slid her finger down the page.

"They came down on earth and created us hybrids" she sighed "So far it's the story we all know" 

"Keep going!" Tubbo demanded excitedly, shaking her arm.

"Fine. Then... the war happened and... what?" she brought the book closer.

"What?" Techno echoed, confused.

"Well... it's seems like the Gods... came back?" she said unsure.

"WHAT!?" they all shouted.