Hybrid history

REMEMBER TO FOLLOW AND VOTE THE STORY IF YOU LIKE IT, ALSO IF ANY ARTIST WANTS TO MAKE A FAN ART, WRITE TO ME PLZ, I WANNA SEE IT!! REMEMBER TO JOIN MY DISCORD SERVER AND SUPPORT ME ON PATREON IF YA WANT TO! =^_^=

Discord: Check my bio for the link.

Link Patreon: https://www.patreon.com/Gatta_Gamer00

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Since some of you readers wanted more information about the lore of the hybrids here you go, have fun :)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

RAM TYPE

They have the form of a human but with the difference that they have hooves instead of feet and their legs are slightly bent backwards. Their eyes are like goat's ones, so they don't have the best vision, their horns will start to sprout at the age of four to five years old and will continue growing for their whole life. 

They need constant care and the young ones have to be taught to file their own horns, otherwise they'll not grow the right way and might cause discomfort.

They are very fast runners and can hit a top speed of 24 miles per hours (40 km/h for the European XD), they are docile by nature but can become aggressive if threatened and will ram into their attackers, knocking them to the ground before making a quick escape.

They often travel in groups of ten to twenty, which mostly consist of their family nucleus, a new pack is created when two rams give births to enough children.

They can be baited by using their children or the sound of a ram child in distress. Their horns are valuable only if they reach a length of at least 11 inches and are often used as a decoration or a trophy.

RACCOON TYPE

They have a long, striped tail, pawed hands and feet, alongside two ears that sprouts from the top of their head, their coat can change between grayish to a deep brown and are nocturnal, but with enough time and adjustments can be awake during the day and sleep at night.

Their vision is great, allowing them to see perfectly well in the darkness and easily spot their pray, which often is a sparkly object or something precious, which they tend to steal.  

Their sense of smell is very developed, allowing them to easily track down any scent they wish to follow. They often live in symbiosis with other hybrids, mostly because if they are to inhabit a house with another raccoon type they'll just keep stealing from each other and eventually break out into a fight.

They are docile by nature but become aggressive if you try to steal their treasures, they can bite and scratch but aren't really dangerous and will flee at the first sign of danger, swiftly escaping in the bushes or by climbing in the trees.

Their furs can be used to craft some light leather armors or decorations, other than that they don't really have a usage.

They can be baited by using shiny and precious objects.

BIRD TYPE

It's divided in many different kinds depending on the bird's species. The most notable ones are hawks and eagles, which have large clawed feet and can reach a diving speed of 242 miles per hours (390 km/h, yeah they are fast).