What's your name?

REMEMBER TO FOLLOW AND VOTE THE STORY IF YOU LIKE IT, ALSO IF ANY ARTIST WANTS TO MAKE A FAN ART, WRITE TO ME PLZ, I WANNA SEE IT!! REMEMBER TO JOIN MY DISCORD SERVER AND SUPPORT ME ON PATREON IF YA WANT TO! =^_^=

Discord: Check my bio for the link.

Link Patreon: https://www.patreon.com/Gatta_Gamer00

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ANGELA POV

Angela walked into the market, pulling up her hood so to hide her face better. She was very concerned by how crowded the market had become since the shops started selling dark magic and now almost everyone had at least one vial of it either on them or at home.

She sighed, walking up to the shop that sold food and buying some vegetables and bread, treating herself with a small doughnut. As she started heading back towards the forest, she was about to take a bite out of her treat when something on her peripheral vision caught her attention.

She turned and saw an hybrid sneak under the food shop, grabbing a loaf of bread and quickly making an escape, disappearing and reappearing a few meters away into a narrow alley, leaving some purple particles behind.

"What the..." she started following him discretely, intrigued, until she reached the entrance of the sewers, where she saw him climb down a ladder and into a large tube.

She headed inside but stopped once the hybrid reappeared in front of her, holding a sword in his shaky hands.

"L-leave!" he ordered in a scared voice. Angela lifted her hands in surrender, taking a step back. She wasn't scared of course, the sword was so old and rusty that i wouldn't harm a fly.

"Hey calm down, it's ok i don't mean any harm" she assured in a calm voice "I'm an hybrid too, you don't need to worry, you're safe" 

"I don't believe you!" he shouted, taking a scared step back, Angela could see that his eyes were a bit watery. She smiled, clasping her hands together and rubbing them, creating a small sphere of light, which she let float up and explode like a small firework, letting the sparkles fall down to the ground.

The hybrid had his jaw on the floor, he lowered his sword and stared at her surprised.

"You're... an hybrid too?" he hesitantly asked, Angela nodded "You don't need to be scared of me, i won't hurt you" she looked down at her hand, remembering that she still had the doughnut. She handed it out to him.

"Here, do you want it? I'm not hungry anyway" she proposed, the hybrid's eyes shone with interest and he started edging closer slowly, before snatching the treat from her hands, running back and quickly tearing into it. Angela giggled, taking a few small steps towards him while he was distracted, stopping once there were about ten feet between them.

"What's your name?" she asked, scaring him and making him take a few steps back, she gave him a warm smile, placing her hand on her chest to point at herself.

"Mine is Angela" she waited for a while for his answer but got one nonetheless.

"....oo" he whispered, fidgeting with his fingers.

"Oo?" she asked, confused.

"M-my name is R-ranboo" he said a bit louder this time, looking away embarrassed.