Turning invisible

REMEMBER TO FOLLOW AND VOTE THE STORY IF YOU LIKE IT, ALSO IF ANY ARTIST WANTS TO MAKE A FAN ART, WRITE TO ME PLZ, I WANNA SEE IT!! REMEMBER TO JOIN MY DISCORD SERVER AND SUPPORT ME ON PATREON IF YA WANT TO! =^_^=

Discord: Check my bio for the link.

Link Patreon: https://www.patreon.com/Gatta_Gamer00

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

PHIL, TECHNO AND ANGELA POV

"It's getting pretty hot isn't it?" Phil said, wiping away the sweat from his forehead and placing down his axe, leaning on it. Him and Techno had been cutting down wood for quite a while now, so to make stock for the winter. They usually did it during the summer because the hunters are less keen on looking for them on this season, since it more likely that mermaids would come closer to the beach, and they were far more valuable than the other hybrids found in the forest.

"Yeah, i can't wait for autumn to arrive" Techno added, carrying some wood in the house and coming back to make another trip.

"Hey guys!" Angela called from behind them, a trail with a jar of lemonade and two glasses in hand.

"Need a drink?" she said with a smile, placing it down on a nearby stump and pouring them a glass each. They eagerly took it, Techno downed his in less than a second, handing the glass back to her.

"Can i have another one?" he asked, making her giggle "Sure" she said as she poured him another one.

"Do you need to chop down more wood? Isn't the one that you already got enough?" she asked, looking at the huge pile of chopped wood beside them.

"We need it both for cooking and warming up, so we need a large amount of it since we'll have three more people this winter" Phil explained, giving her a knowing look and picking up his axe, passing a finger over it's edge, noticing it wasn't sharp anymore.

"Oh dang it, i need to make another trip to the market to sharpen it up again" he groaned, pinching the bridge of his nose "This is the third time this week, i think either this axe has served it's time or that blacksmith is tricking me" he mumbled angrily.

"I can make you a temporary axe if you want, so you won't have to spend money on sharpening it again" she said, clasping her hands together and creating said axe out of thin air, handing it to Techno.

"Check if it fits it's purpose" she said with a smile. Techno placed a log on the stump and lowered the axe on it, cutting it clean in half with one quick swoop.

"Woah... that's a sharp edge alright" Phil commented, leaning to look at it closer.

"Do you reckon you could make another one for me?" he asked.

"Of course, since it's summer and the sun is high, something like this it's a piece of cake for me" she said, clasping her hands together again and creating another one, handing it to Phil.

"Keep in mind that they are temporary, so they'll disappear when night falls" she explained, sitting on a nearby stump.

"Do you mind if i practice my magic here a bit? I promise i won't disturb you" she asked politely, receiving a nod from Phil.

"Sure, go for it. We'll keep chopping wood for a little more" he said, starting to cut down another tree.

Angela closed her eyes and took a few deep breaths, focusing for several minutes, making her powers flow throughout her body, concentrating it specifically on the surface of her skin. She had theorized that since her powers revolve around light and her ability to control it, if she was able to refract the light that hit her body, theoretically, she should be also able to turn invisible, or at the very least transparent.