Switching

REMEMBER TO FOLLOW AND VOTE THE STORY IF YOU LIKE IT, ALSO IF ANY ARTIST WANTS TO MAKE A FAN ART, WRITE TO ME PLZ, I WANNA SEE IT!! REMEMBER TO JOIN MY DISCORD SERVER AND SUPPORT ME ON PATREON IF YA WANT TO! =^_^=

Discord: Check my bio for the link.

Link Patreon: https://www.patreon.com/Gatta_Gamer00

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

TUBBO, TOMMY, TECHNO AND ANGELA POV

The next day, Angela woke up pretty early and decided to go out for a walk to clear her thoughts when she remembered that she was hiding from those hunters. She sighed, heading back and into the kitchen to make herself some breakfast.

There, she found Techno, sipping on a mug of coffee.

"Morning" she greeted, taking a glass and filling it with some juice "Up early?" Techno asked, following her with his gaze, she shrugged.

"I'm a morning bird" she joked, making him roll his eyes "Please don't, i already have enough with Tommy's lame jokes, don't add yours to the pile" he asked in an annoyed voice, making her giggle.

She sat down at the table, picking up a few biscuits in the process and starting to munch on them.

"So... what now?" he asked, catching her attention "What do you plan to do? You'll have to leave the house eventually, what if someone recognize you?" he asked in a concerned tone.

"Don't worry, i'll just have to change my appearance" she sighed "Again" Techno raised an eyebrow.

"Again?"

"Do you have any idea how many 'me' have i created over the past years" she took a long sip of her juice "Too many" she finished.

"So you're gonna change your appearance?" he asked.

"Yup, just need to find one where with the camouflage potion my face and wings are different" she groaned "Which will be a pain to find"

She tilted her head up, hearing a few footsteps approach, followed by Tubbo and Tommy entering the room.

"Good morning boys" she greeted, giving them a warm smile, Tommy sleepily waved at her, while Tubbo reciprocated the smile. Phil arrived soon after and made breakfast for them, heating up some milk.

"So" Tommy started "You're an angel ay?" he asked sarcastically, making Techno sigh in anticipation.

"Yes, i am" she shortly replied, finishing her drink. Tommy turned to look at Tubbo.

"Do you think she can read that thing on the book? Ya know, that weird ass book Phil gave us" he explained. Tubbo's eyes lit with interest, he darted out of the room, returning a moment later with the encyclopedia in his hands. He moved some stuff on the table so to place it, he then opened it to the last pages, finding the few lines written in an unknown language.

"Angela can you read this?" he asked, sliding the book across the table, she placed down her empty glass and turned the book so to see better, her eyes widened.

"What the?!"  she shot up on her feet, taking a step back and making the chair fall in the process.

"What?" Phil asked, confused.