Rescue

REMEMBER TO FOLLOW AND VOTE THE STORY IF YOU LIKE IT, ALSO IF ANY ARTIST WANTS TO MAKE A FAN ART, WRITE TO ME PLZ, I WANNA SEE IT!! REMEMBER TO JOIN MY DISCORD SERVER AND SUPPORT ME ON PATREON IF YA WANT TO! =^_^=

Discord: Check my bio for the link.

Link Patreon: https://www.patreon.com/Gatta_Gamer00

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

PHILZA AND DREAM POV

Phil and Dream made their way into the part of the dungeon where the hunters slept, they found it pretty easily, the problem now was to guess which one of these rooms was Skeppy's.

"I go left, you go right, we meet back up here in ten minutes" Phil ordered and Dream nodded, splitting up and going to explore the right side of the rooms.

After ten minutes they met again, sharing what they found.

"I got nothing, what about you?" Phil asked, Dream smirked "I'm pretty confident i found it" Phil raised an eyebrow "How are you so sure?" 

He guided him towards a room, he peeked inside and saw his axe hung on the wall, Skeppy sleeping in a bed right under it, Phil shot him a glare before gesturing Dream to follow him inside and be quiet.

They looked around the room as quietly as possible, finding many weapons and hybrids parts, which made Dream shiver.

"There's nothing here" 

"Maybe he keeps it on h-" Dream stopped upon seeing a yellowish crystal attached to a string tied around the hunter's neck "There!" he whisper-yelled, heading towards the hunter.

"We need to get it without waking him up, otherwise it'll be chaos" Dream nodded, moving as carefully as he could, trying to remove the precious necklace, it's movement causing the hunter to stir in his sleep, roll around and covering the gem even more with his arms.

Phil cursed under his breath, gently moving away the hunter's arm, reaching over and using his sword to cut the thread, retrieving the object.

"You got it?" Dream asked, he waved the crystal above his head, putting it in his pocket.

"Let's leave, before he wakes up" 

They quickly made their escape, heading as quickly and quietly as they could back towards the meeting point. Unfortunately, on their way there, the potion effect ran off, making them visible again.

Needless to say that as soon as the guards noticed them they sound the alarm, waking up every hunter inside the dungeon, who quickly went to surround them.

"We need to leave! Now!" they baled towards the neared window, Phil grabbed Dream by the arms and flew off, hiding in the thick forest vegetation, soon meeting up Ranboo's group.

"How did it go?" Ranboo asked worried, Phil smiled, showing them the crystal, which started to... melt?

"What the?!" he dropped the item on the floor, watching as it turned into a dark substance, hissing as it touched the grass.

"It's fake!" he looked back towards the dungeon, seeing the guards run around, searching for them.

"We need to get back and get the original, before they find Techno and the others!" Phil didn't wait for an answer from Dream and darted back towards the building.