Set up

REMEMBER TO FOLLOW AND VOTE THE STORY IF YOU LIKE IT, ALSO IF ANY ARTIST WANTS TO MAKE A FAN ART, WRITE TO ME PLZ, I WANNA SEE IT!! REMEMBER TO JOIN MY DISCORD SERVER AND SUPPORT ME ON PATREON IF YA WANT TO! =^_^=

Discord: Check my bio for the link.

Link Patreon: https://www.patreon.com/Gatta_Gamer00

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ANGELA, TUBBO AND TOMMY POV

Tubbo and Angela were out gathering some herbs, Tommy decided to tag along, since he was bored to always wait for them at home, they were currently in the deeper part of the forest, where the trees almost completely cover the sky, allowing very little light to shine through.

"I don't get what you like about picking up some weeds, they all look the same to me" Tommy mumbled, dragging his feet so to show that he was annoyed, Angela rolled her eyes.

"Even a priceless diamond would look like a common rock to a person who doesn't have experience on the field Tommy" she remarked, making him scoff.

"I know a precious thing when i see one, they are always shiny and have lot's of gems" something glittering on his peripheral vision caught his eye, he turned and was surprised to see a golden sword stuck with it's blade in the trunk of a tree.

"Oh hell yeah baby!" he ran straight towards it, catching Angela and Tubbo's attention as well, who started to follow him.

"That's a treasure alright!" he shouted, still running at full speed towards the item.

"What is a golden sword doing here? Did someone lose it?" Tubbo asked, Angela didn't respond, something about this felt... off. It's not normal for a sword this precious to be just left behind like that and it's almost impossible that no one found it before them, this area of the forest was less populated but still, someone would have noticed such a shiny object.

"Something isn't right" she mumbled, squinting her eyes to better see the object, gasping once she noticed a very thin thread tied to it's blade, it Tommy was to pull the sword out of the tree, the thread would be cut, probably initiating a trap.

"Tommy!!" she shouted, darting towards him, quickly undoing her disguise so to reach him faster but by the time her voice was heard, his hands were already on the handle of the sword, pulling it hard.

"Wha-" as he pulled out the sword from it's confinement, the thread was severed, freeing a greenish cloth above him filled with a lot of dark-looking potions, Angela's eyes widened, knowing perfectly well what they were. If this much dark magic hit him all at once, she wouldn't be able to heal him.

She reached forward, managing to swoop him in a tight embrace with her wings, shielding him completely from the splashes of the dark magic.

"Tommy! Angela!" Tubbo ran towards them at full speed, dropping the bag with herbs he was carrying, stopping a few feet from them, not wanting to step on the dark stain that the magic left on the ground.

"Tubbo... back... off..." she gasped out and he did, taking several steps back, allowing her to walk out of the dark circle. Once she was about twenty feet away from it, she dropped on her knees, releasing Tommy, who was tightly holding her by the neck, shaking.

"It's... ok... you're... ok" she panted out, feeling her head spin uncontrollably, it was unlikely for her to be able to go back in this condition, since she probably wouldn't even be able to stand on her own two feet.