Ambush

REMEMBER TO FOLLOW AND VOTE THE STORY IF YOU LIKE IT, ALSO IF ANY ARTIST WANTS TO MAKE A FAN ART, WRITE TO ME PLZ, I WANNA SEE IT!! REMEMBER TO JOIN MY DISCORD SERVER AND SUPPORT ME ON PATREON IF YA WANT TO! =^_^=

Discord: Check my bio for the link.

Link Patreon: https://www.patreon.com/Gatta_Gamer00

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

PHIL, ANGELA, TECHNO AND TUBBO POV

Techno warned everyone once him and Tubbo came home, Phil suggested that they all reduce their travels to a minimum and so they did. Techno only left twice a week to hunt, while Phil headed to the market only once per week. 

He would often find Angela nearby, she usually tried to sabotage the shops which were selling the dark magic by either bumping into them or messing with the support beams.

Tubbo kept asking to go visit Angela, since he wanted to learn how to make some medicines but his father kept saying no, since it was too dangerous.

After three weeks without any accidents, Schlatt agreed on letting Tubbo go visit Angela again, but only if Phil was the one accompanying him, so if anything happened, they could easily escape by flying away.

As the weekend came, Phil was getting ready to leave when Techno walked up to him, fully dressed and with his sword tied around his waist.

"I'm coming too, don't try to change my mind. I'm irremovable" he firmly said, making him giggle.

"Fine i won't" he said, trowing him a camouflage potion, which he caught "Drink up"

They left soon after, walking towards Angela's house in silence, keeping their guard high. They reached in about two hours, since Tubbo found a shortcut that allowed them to arrive sooner.

They knocked on her door and she quickly answered, dagger in hand.

"Oh!" she lowered her weapon "Sorry, i wasn't expecting you to come" she moved to the side, allowing them to come inside.

"What are you three doing here? It's dangerous to come all the way here" she said, closing the door behind them.

"Tubbo wanted to visit you, i guess he really grew attached to you" Phil teased, making him blush.

"That's not true! I just want to learn how to make healing stuff!" he shouted, making them laugh.

"Well, let's start the lesson then" Angela brought him some dried out herbs, mixing them up a bit,

"Ok Tubbo, let's see if you did your homework, separate them and tell me which herbs are in there" she instructed, Tubbo nodded, taking a few of them in his hands, inspecting them closely.

It took him several minutes and some tries but managed to recognize and separate all of them.

"Well done Tubbo, i'm actually quite impressed. I didn't expect you to recognize them all" she said in an happy voice, placing the herbs back in their containers. Phil clapped at him.

"Well done mate" he complimented, making a bright smile appear on his face.

"Thanks Phil"

"I have an idea, why don't we go out gather some herbs? I've scouted the surroundings several times over the past week and didn't see anyone" Angela proposed, Techno was a little reluctant but agreed in the end, trusting her judgment.