Leave!!

REMEMBER TO FOLLOW AND VOTE THE STORY IF YOU LIKE IT, ALSO IF ANY ARTIST WANTS TO MAKE A FAN ART, WRITE TO ME PLZ, I WANNA SEE IT!! REMEMBER TO JOIN MY DISCORD SERVER AND SUPPORT ME ON PATREON IF YA WANT TO! =^_^=

Discord: Check my bio for the link.

Link Patreon: https://www.patreon.com/Gatta_Gamer00

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

IMPORTANT AUTHOR NOTE: IN THIS CHAPTER THINGS GET MESSY, SO TO AVOID ANY CONFUSION IMMA ADD THE THINKING BAR, EVERYTHING WRITTEN BETWEEN TWO SINGLE LINES IS A THOUGHT, LIKE THIS 'I LOVE YOU', WHILE THE DOUBLE LINE IS THE SPOKEN DIALOGUE, LIKE "I LOVE YOU"

TECHNO POV

As soon as the first lights of dawn started to light the forest, Techno grabbed his cape and headed out to search for his brother, not waiting for Phil or Angela to wake up. He searched far and wide but all he could find was the blood stain they found the day before, still, he didn't give up. He kept looking for hours, until the sun struck noon, only then, a figure approached him.

"Looking for someone?" he asked, Techno quickly turned around, drawing his sword and pointing at his opponent, who in response raised his hands in surrender and took a step back.

"Whoa there big guy! I'm not here to fight" Skeppy said with a sly smile on his face, Techno's eyes widened once he realized who he was.

"You..." he growled "What do you want? I don't have time to waste on killing you" he spat out angrily, not in the mood to be fooled around again by the same hunter.

"I know, you're looking for your brother right? A ghost hybrid if i'm not mistaken" before he could realize it, Skeppy was shoved against a tree, a sword pointed at his throat.

"Where is he?" he asked in a dark, threatening voice.

"I don't know, i'm not the one who captured him. I can't hunt you hybrids down anymore remember? Your girlfriend used her stupid magic on us" he reminded.

"Then how do you know that he's missing?" he edged the blade of the sword closer until it touched his skin, drawing some blood. He smirked.

"Because i saw the whole scene" he responded "Do you want to know who hurt him?" he grinned in anticipation, lifting his gaze so to meet Techno's.

"It was Angela" 

Techno took a step back, shocked, before shaking his head and pointing the blade at the hunter's chest.

"You're lying!" he shouted, causing him to chuckle darkly.

"And why would i? What use would it bring me to lie to you? Especially when i have a sword pointed at my heart" he calmly explained, shrugging "But if you don't believe me, that's fine, i have another way to prove you that i'm telling the truth" he proposed, reaching inside his cloak to pull out a blue glowing potion, handing it to Techno.

"This is a truth potion, make it drink to her and she'll tell you exactly what happened" Techno grabbed the item, shooting the hunter a glare.

"What proof do i have that this isn't just a poisonous mix?" he asked, not believing his words, the hunter extended his hand, asking for the item back.

"I'll drink a bit for you, so you'll see it for yourself" he proposed, after a minute of thought he nodded, handing the potion back at the hunter, who drank a small sip of it, his eyes shining white for a moment before returning their normal blue.