He's alive...

REMEMBER TO FOLLOW AND VOTE THE STORY IF YOU LIKE IT, ALSO IF ANY ARTIST WANTS TO MAKE A FAN ART, WRITE TO ME PLZ, I WANNA SEE IT!! REMEMBER TO JOIN MY DISCORD SERVER AND SUPPORT ME ON PATREON IF YA WANT TO! =^_^=

Discord: Check my bio for the link.

Link Patreon: https://www.patreon.com/Gatta_Gamer00

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

PHIL POV

Phil got more and more concerned as the days went by, lately, during his nightly flights he saw someone else scout the sky aside from him, someone with larger and more powerful wings. 

He talked to Wilbur and Techno about this and they suggested he didn't go out for a while, just to be safe, he agreed, deciding to play some games with Fundy and his other son's.

As he went in Tommy and Tubbo's room to call them, he noticed the door was left ajar. He peeked in, seeing that it was empty.

"Weird..." he looked around the house, searching for the two boys, not finding them.

"Techno! Wilbur!" he called, catching their attention "Where are Tommy and Tubbo!?" he asked, now concerned.

"They aren't in their room?" Techno asked, placing down the sword he was sharpening, Phil shook his head.

"I looked everywhere, they are gone!" he shouted, distressed. Wilbur shot up to his feet.

"Fundy said he saw them leave the house about an hour ago, i thought he was just joking but..." he looked at Techno, who nodded.

"I'll be ready in a few minutes, do we need camouflages?" he asked while putting on his cape.

"There's no time! Let's go!" Phil ran outside "I'll take the sky, you look for them on the ground" he instructed quickly taking off and gaining some altitude. 

"Please... be ok"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

TOMMY AND TUBBO POV

A few hours before, Tommy and Tubbo were playing some boring board game when they noticed a small light coming from Tubbo's pocket.

He quickly reached inside, pulling out the feather he had picked up a few days before, which was now flickering between brown and white.

"What the hell is that?!" Tommy shouted, scooting closer to inspect it, in that moment, the feather started to point in a precise direction. North.

"Do you think it leads to a treasure?" Tubbo asked, interested, Tommy shrugged, taking the item.

"What about we find out?" he suggested, standing up and putting on a light coat.

"We shouldn't leave at night, Phil will get mad" Tommy rolled his eyes.

"I secretively leave almost twice at week and they still haven't noticed, we'll be fine." he assured, offering him his hand, Tubbo sighed, taking it and standing up.

"Fine, lead the way" 

They sneaked out, getting seen only by Fundy, who just happly waved at them. Once they were outside, they followed the feather, which led them into a deep part of the forest covered by thick vegetation. They walked for several minutes with only the moonlight lighting their path.