Illusions

REMEMBER TO FOLLOW AND VOTE THE STORY IF YOU LIKE IT, ALSO IF ANY ARTIST WANTS TO MAKE A FAN ART, WRITE TO ME PLZ, I WANNA SEE IT!! REMEMBER TO JOIN MY DISCORD SERVER AND SUPPORT ME ON PATREON IF YA WANT TO! =^_^=

Discord: Check my bio for the link.

Link Patreon: https://www.patreon.com/Gatta_Gamer00

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ANGELA AND RANBOO POV

The next couple of days went by just fine, Ranboo would cook for Angela while she would clean the house and do the laundry, unfortunately, she couldn't go out hunting anymore, since now the camouflage potion made her right wing appear with a slightly torn cloak, which was half cloth and half feathers. If she went in public like this she would be found out in no time, not to mention that she couldn't even hold a bow anymore, since her right arm was constantly shaking and couldn't properly aim at the pray.

"It's ok, i'll go buy some food at the market, i'll be back before sundown" he assured, delivering a small kiss on her hand before grabbing a bag and leaving, she ran after him, stopping at the entrance of the house.

"Be careful!" she shouted, waving at him, he smiled waving back and disappearing through the thick bushes that surrounded her house.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

RANBOO POV

As he walked towards the market, Ranboo opened his book, flickering through the pages to see what he needed to buy, passing several pages written with a pen, which talked about how happy he had been since he told his true feelings to her and that now things are going to get better. The list was long, since neither of them had left the house for nearly a month and the supply left in the pantry were running low.

"Ok, so i have to get bread, meat, possibly dried one, so it lasts longer, some dairy product and s-"

WHAM!

Ranboo fell to the ground as something hit him in the head, causing him to lose consciousness, the last thing he saw was a pair of feet appear in front of him before he passed out.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ANGELA POV

Angela patiently waited for Ranboo, keeping herself busy by sweeping the floor a bit, she also tried to put some water to boil to make a tea but quickly decided against it when she almost broke one of their last mug, catching it with her left hand just before it touched the ground, sighing.

"I guess i'll just wait here... alone..." she mumbled, shaking her head "No, i'm not alone. Ranboo's here with me, he's here for me" she reminded herself, putting on a small smile "I'll be fine... we will be fine" she looked outside, deciding to wait for him by the white tulips, sitting in the center of the field and enjoying the soft breeze of the wind as hours went by.

As sundown came, she started to worry a bit, Ranboo wasn't the kind of person to be late.

"Where is he?" she waited another hour, and then another, and another, until the sun completely disappeared over the horizon, allowing the moon to rise and take it's place in the sky.