Help us!

REMEMBER TO FOLLOW AND VOTE THE STORY IF YOU LIKE IT, ALSO IF ANY ARTIST WANTS TO MAKE A FAN ART, WRITE TO ME PLZ, I WANNA SEE IT!! REMEMBER TO JOIN MY DISCORD SERVER AND SUPPORT ME ON PATREON IF YA WANT TO! =^_^=

Discord: Check my bio for the link.

Link Patreon: https://www.patreon.com/Gatta_Gamer00

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

EVERYONE POV

"Is the effect of the potion off already?" Wilbur asked, floating around the figure, who was currently sitting with their hands tied behind his back and around one of the supporting column of the house. Angela was the one who tied him, since she didn't want anyone else to touch them in fear that they'll get contaminated with dark magic.

"I can turn it off, hang on" she headed back in her room, returning soon after with a potion in her hand, she then proceeded to pour it on the figure, startling it awake and making it visible again. He had two small, black horns sprouting out of the top of his head and his arms from the elbow down were covered with a black substance, she could vaguely see a tail pop out from behind him. 

"Gwa!! Wha?! Where am i!?" the figure yelled, trying to free himself without avail.

"He's..." Wilbur started, taking a step back.

"A demon" Techno finished, clasping the handle of his sword hard, edging closer. Angela placed a hand over his blade, lowering it and shaking her head to him.

"Let's speak first" she calmly said, making him roll his eyes "Suit yourself" he said, placing away his sword. Angela turned to look at the demon.

"Now, you better give us some good explanation on why you sneaked in our house, otherwise things won't end on a good note for you" she threatened.

"Ok listen, i know this looks suspicious but i really didn't mean any harm" the demon said in a shaky voice, his eyes darting back and forth, specifically locking on Techno.

"Ho.... how are you still alive?" he asked, both shocked and confused. Techno growled at him, frowning heavily and taking a step forward, clearly with the intention of hurt him. Luckily, Phil sensed his murdering intention and stopped him, blocking his path.

"Calm down Techno" he pulled him back.

"Come on, start talking or i'll have to go with his methods and trust me, you don't want his interrogation method" she assured, her words causing the demon to gulp.

"Let's start with something simple, what's your name?" she asked.

"G-george" he muttered, scared.

"There you go, now. Why did you sneak up in our house? I'm sure you didn't want to kill us, otherwise you would have already done it" she stated. George looked away, lowering his gaze to the ground, not answering.

"You were looking for something right? Or, to be more precise... someone" she baited, catching his attention.

"H-how did you know?!" he asked, shocked, Angela just shrugged.

"I didn't, you just told me" she admitted, Phil whistled at her, nodding.

"That's a smart move" he added.

"Who are you looking for? Another demon? Or perhaps..." she turned her head to look at Phil, who had a worried expression on his face. The demon sighed.