What's happening to me?

REMEMBER TO FOLLOW AND VOTE THE STORY IF YOU LIKE IT, ALSO IF ANY ARTIST WANTS TO MAKE A FAN ART, WRITE TO ME PLZ, I WANNA SEE IT!! REMEMBER TO JOIN MY DISCORD SERVER AND SUPPORT ME ON PATREON IF YA WANT TO! =^_^=

Discord: Check my bio for the link.

Link Patreon: https://www.patreon.com/Gatta_Gamer00

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

TECHNO POV

Techno has been this close to leave and go search for Angela for the past three hours, pacing back and forth in his room nervously. It was almost dawn and she still hasn't came back, a prison break shouldn't take that long unless something went wrong.

As he saw the first lights of the morning sun shine through his window, he made up his mind.

He quickly gathered his stuff, putting on his cape and picking his sword, heading out without bothering on drinking a camouflage potion.

As he started heading towards the market, he saw a figure slowly walking towards their house, leaning heavily against the nearby trees.

"Angela?" he called, unsure if it was her or the demon from the day before, but when he saw two large white wings getting dragged behind it, any doubt in his mind left.

"Angela!" he sprinted, reaching her in a few seconds and grabbing her arms, shaking her a bit.

"What the heck have you been doing? What took you so long?" he asked in an angry and worried voice. She just stayed silent, not even lifting her head to meet his gaze.

"Why aren't you answering? Say som-" in that moment, Angela's body went limp, falling forward. Techno caught her just before she hit the ground, keeling down and holding her in his arms.

"Angela?" he called, his voice wavering a bit. He let out a sigh of relief when she heard her breath.

"She's just passed out" he breathed out, relieved. He swooped an arm under her legs and wrapped his other one behind her back, picking her up and carrying her back inside the house and into bed.

"I swear to God, you're far too reckless and selfless, how did you managed to survive for this long?" he asked more to himself that anything, pulling the cover and tucking her in. He sat next to her, moving away a lock of hair from her face, gently caressing her cheek.

Why was she so soft? So beautiful... even when she was asleep? Something about her made him feel... weird, but in a good way, and he didn't understand why. She stirred in her sleep, making him retract his hand.

"Mom...." she mumbled, turning around and nuzzling her head in the pillow, pulling the covers closer.

Techno sighed, he knew she was feeling alone, even though she was living with them, no one can replace a mother, or a father as that matter. He leaned in to deliver a small kiss on her forehead, leaving her room.

He ran back in his room and locked the door behind him, placing his back against it and sliding down on a sitting position, putting a hand over his mouth, feeling mortified.

"Why did i just do that?" he muttered to himself.

"It was just a dream, she doesn't like, let alone love me" he closed his eyes, taking his head in his hands, groaning.

"What's happening to me?" 

A knock on the door startled him, making him jump.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

TECHNO AND PHIL POV

"Techno? Are you ok? I heard you run back into your room, did something happen?" Phil voice called from behind the door.

"I'm.... actually i'm not ok..." he mumbled, not moving from his position.

"Do you want to talk about it?" he suggested in a caring voice,

"...Yes..." he said after a moment, standing up and unlocking the door, allowing him to enter.

"What's troubling you?" he asked, quickly adding something to his sentence "Did Angela came back yet?" Techno nodded.

"She fainted so i brought her in her room, she's sleeping now" he explained, receiving a hum of approval from him.

Phil headed towards Techno's bed sitting on it and patting the spot beside him, Techno sat next to him.

"I just... i've been feeling... weird" he started, Phil nodded, listening to him patiently.

"I've... had dreams about... doing things... you know?" he said, feeling extremely embarrassed talking about it, Phil nodded, patting his back.

"You don't need to worry about it too much Techno, you're still young, it's normal to have... daring dreams sometimes. It's nothing to be ashamed to" he assured.

"But that's not the problem" he interrupted, receiving a confused look from him.

"Then what's the problem?" he asked.

"I've... been dreaming to doing things... with Angela" he admitted, feeling extremely ashamed.

"Oh..." Phil said, surprised.

"Well... that's not necessarily bad son, it just means that you like her" he explained, receiving a confused look from him.

"I like her?" Phil nodded "You're a boy and she's a girl, it's completely normal. Why don't you try asking her out?" he proposed, causing a deep blush to appear on his face.

"I-i-i..." he looked away "I don't even know if she likes me back, what if she says no?" he asked, feeling both embarrassed and exited. Phil giggled.

"Then court her" he proposed "Court her?" he repeated.

"You know, bring her flowers, gifts, compliments. The usual, find out her interest, what she likes and spend more time with her" he explained, turning to look at him.

"What do you already know about her?" he asked with a smile, Techno thought about it for a moment before answering.

"I know she hates yellow and loves the light blue of the morning sky" he answered, Phil gave him an encouraging pat on the back.

"That's a good start" he stood up, heading towards the door.

"Where are you going?" he asked, confused.

"Back to bed, it's like 4 am" he yawned, opening the door "You should consider getting some sleep as well. I know you wake up early but it's not healthy to skip sleep" he said in a caring voice, leaving and closing the door behind him. Techno sighed, deciding to listen to his advice and get some sleep, he quickly changed and went to bed, falling asleep and entering the dream realm.