Come with me

REMEMBER TO FOLLOW AND VOTE THE STORY IF YOU LIKE IT, ALSO IF ANY ARTIST WANTS TO MAKE A FAN ART, WRITE TO ME PLZ, I WANNA SEE IT!! REMEMBER TO JOIN MY DISCORD SERVER AND SUPPORT ME ON PATREON IF YA WANT TO! =^_^=

Discord: Check my bio for the link.

Link Patreon: https://www.patreon.com/Gatta_Gamer00

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

RANBOO AND ANGELA POV

"Sooo.... how's the food?" Ranboo asked while he ate his lunch, sitting on the opposite side of the table in Angela's room, trying to make some conversation.

"It's good i guess..." she said nonchalantly, rubbing her eyes, she had managed to sleep a bit but was still pretty tired "It taste a bit different though, did Phil start to use new herbs?" she asked, taking a bite of her rabbit, Ranboo's expression lit up a bit, his tail starting to wag.

"A-actually... i made this" he shyly admitted, catching her attention "Really? It's actually pretty tasty, you're a good cook Ranboo" she complimented, making him blush.

"Phil has been teaching me some new recipes, i really like preparing stuff, especially sweets like cakes" Angela smiled "Could you make a cake for me one of these days? I really miss the sweet taste of donuts and candy since... you know... i can't go buy them anymore" she said in a sad tone.

"Of course! I'll make you the best cake you've ever had" he said exited, his tail wagging like crazy, she weakly smiled, looking outside the window and sighing.

"Do you..." he started, catching her attention "Do you want to go outside?" he asked, she lowered her gaze a bit, nodding "We can go if you want to, i'll go with you so if we run into an hunter i'll teleport us away" he proposed, hoping that she would accept, she stayed silent for several minutes before replying.

"Ok.... can.... can we go back to my house?" her request made his tail freeze, wrapping around his leg "Why do you want to go there?" he asked, worried. She rubbed her arm awkwardly.

"I.... never mind, it's stupid anyway" she shook her head, looking away.

"No no, you can tell me, i promise i won't judge you" he said in a caring tone, she was a bit reluctant at first but told him nevertheless.

"I.... want to fly again...." she shyly admitted, making him flinch "Angela you know you ca-"

"I know that. I just.... i want to go back up that mountain" Ranboo visibly tensed up, his tail starting to shake a bit, she noticed "D-don't worry! I have no intention of jumping off again!" she quickly reassured.

"Then... why do you want to go there?" she looked out of the window again, staring at the blue sky.

"Because it's the closest point to the sky...." she responded, quietly laughing "It's stupid i know"

"Not at all!" he quickly replied, standing up and taking her hands "If you promise to not do anything irrational i'll gladly take you there" he said in a kind voice, making her smile.

"Thank you Ranboo"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It took almost two hours and a lot of arguing and yelling but he managed to get Phil's permission to get her there, but only if they promised to be back before sundown, it was now 3 pm, which meant they had to start moving if they wanted to make it in time.