No other way

REMEMBER TO FOLLOW AND VOTE THE STORY IF YOU LIKE IT, ALSO IF ANY ARTIST WANTS TO MAKE A FAN ART, WRITE TO ME PLZ, I WANNA SEE IT!! REMEMBER TO JOIN MY DISCORD SERVER AND SUPPORT ME ON PATREON IF YA WANT TO! =^_^=

Discord: Check my bio for the link.

Link Patreon: https://www.patreon.com/Gatta_Gamer00

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

QUACKITY, ANGELA AND RANBOO POV

"So like, you don't have your powers anymore? Why? Is it because of your eye?" Quackity asked as she harvested the herbs he grew around her. She shook her head.

"I can still feel my magic, is still inside me, my core still works but... i can't let it out, i don't think it's because of my eye" she placed a hand over it, sighing "It fells like... like it doesn't want to come out.... like if it's hurt or scared.... it's hard to explain" she weakly giggled.

"It kinda doesn't make much sense to me" Ranboo added while writing down on his book, she shrugged "I doesn't make sense to me either so... i guess we are on the same boat" she joked, making them smirk.

"Why are we gathering that many herbs anyway? Don't we already have more than enough at home?" Ranboo asked.

"Well... since we're going to leave soon we're gonna need some extras, since.... ya know... now i can get hurt pretty easily" she sneezed, she hated being without her powers, it always felt like she was standing outside with just a shirt in an early spring morning when it actually was late summer and was wearing a long jacket over it.

"You really are cold huh?" Quackity asked sarcastically, receiving an half-glare from her.

"Now that i think abut it, do you live here by yourself Quackity? I've never seen you around before" Ranboo asked, catching his attention. Quackity's expression saddened.

"I moved here recently... i used to live with my little sister... Mamacita... but she got captured a few weeks ago" he rose to his feet, taking her hands "I heard that you freed all the hybrids from that rotten dungeon about a year ago. Could you do it again? Please!" he begged, his glassy eyes brought incredible sadness on Angela.

"I'm so sorry, i would if i could but... without my powers there isn't much i can do, they increased the guards and security measures. I can't go in anymore" she calmly explained, gently caressing his hands with a sad expression.

"I'm really sorry..." she apologized again. Quackity sighed, letting go of her hands and slumping down on a sitting position, tears were starting to form in his eyes, he aggressively wiped them away.

"It's ok! I'll find another way to free her! I'm not going to give up! Never!" he said in a wobbly but determined voice.

Angela wanted to make him reason, but she knew that you can't never truly give up on someone you love... Techno was the living proof of that. Even though she told her herself that she didn't want to be saved he kept going back to the market at night, looking for for a way to restore her powers.

"Hey" Ranboo called.

"You said that you don't re-adsorb your magic because it's not something you angels do since it would be 'rude' but have you ever tried it?" he asked, she sighed, nodding.