Dance with me

REMEMBER TO FOLLOW AND VOTE THE STORY IF YOU LIKE IT, ALSO IF ANY ARTIST WANTS TO MAKE A FAN ART, WRITE TO ME PLZ, I WANNA SEE IT!! REMEMBER TO JOIN MY DISCORD SERVER AND SUPPORT ME ON PATREON IF YA WANT TO! =^_^=

Discord: Check my bio for the link.

Link Patreon: https://www.patreon.com/Gatta_Gamer00

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

EVERYONE POV

Angela recently found out that she could create small force fields and was currently losing her shit with Tubbo and Tommy testing out all the different use they could have.

"Oh oh! Try to make it really really flat, like a platform and then lift it up" Tubbo suggested, Angela nodded, modelling the force field and turning it into a flat square, Tommy immediately jumped on it, pointing forward.

"Onward my steed!" he commanded, making her giggle, she moved the platform a bit, slowly making Tommy float around the room.

"This is fucking amazing!" he shouted, exited.

"I wanna try too!" Tubbo said, pulling her sleeve and making her lose focus, dropping Tommy, who immediately facepalmed on the ground.

"Oh my gosh Tommy i'm so sorry are you ok?!" she said all in one breath, kneeling down beside him, Techno just rolled his eyes.

"Don't worry, he's a lot tougher than that" as on cue, Tommy lifted his face, spitting out the blades of grass that got into his mouth before standing up, almost completely unharmed.

"I'm fine" he said giving her a thumbs up, which made her smile.

"Say" Phil called from afar "Is it also possible to like, make it invisible? So everyone inside it isn't visible form who's outside?" he asked, spiking some interest in her.

"Let's try it" she created a force field surrounding her and the two boys, focusing on turning it invisible for a few minutes.

"Did it work?" she asked.

"We can hear you but not see you, i say it's a success" Wilbur joked, Fundy, who has been looking at the show from his father's lap, jumped out, running towards the force field and passing right through, disappearing.

"Fundy!" he stood up, running after him before starting to aimlessly walking around, not remembering where he went.

"Angela if Fundy there with you?" he asked a bit worried. In response the force field quickly dissipated, turning everyone inside visible once more, showing Angela holding a very exited Fundy in her arms.

"He's here" she said in a calm voice, making Wilbur sigh in relief.

 "Hehehe fwy! Fwy!" he said in an happy voice, bouncing in her arms.

"You wanna fly little guy? Alright" she created a small force field around him, strapping his chest so he won't fall and then slowly lifted him upwards, starting to move him around, let's just say he was having the time of his life, while Wilbur's skin took a new shade of white.

"Please put him down Angela, before Wilbur faints" Phil joked, making Techno snicker. She complied, gently lowering the child until his feet touched the ground again, much to his father relief.