Sparring

REMEMBER TO FOLLOW AND VOTE THE STORY IF YOU LIKE IT, ALSO IF ANY ARTIST WANTS TO MAKE A FAN ART, WRITE TO ME PLZ, I WANNA SEE IT!! REMEMBER TO JOIN MY DISCORD SERVER AND SUPPORT ME ON PATREON IF YA WANT TO! =^_^=

Discord: Check my bio for the link.

Link Patreon: https://www.patreon.com/Gatta_Gamer00

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

TUBBO POV

The next day they all headed into a very hidden part of the forest to train Tubbo and Tommy, since they both wanted to come visit the city with Phil, which agreed on the condition they learned how to defend themselves first.

"Once you manage to hit Techno at least once we can call it the day" Phil said, sitting down under a tree, ready for the show to start. Techno gave each of the boys a wooden sword and stepped back, assuming a fighting stance with his sword (wooden one still).

"Come at me boys" he teased. Tommy just lunged at him, swinging his sword blindly, Techno just moved to the side, making him facepalm on the floor. Phil laughed, remembering when him and Wilbur used to spar.

"You son of a bitch!" Tommy quickly stood back on his feet, holding his sword with two hands "Tubbo let's rush him together!" he ran at him, Tubbo doing the same. Techno went after Tubbo, deflecting his blow and effectively disarming him. He then turned around and kicked Tommy in the stomach, knocking him back down on the ground.

"That's not fair! You're older and a lot stronger than us!" Tommy shouted, Techno pointed his sword at him in a threatening way.

"And do you think humans will care about the fact you're just a child? They'll attack you no matter what, not caring about your age" he pulled away his sword, offering his hand to him.

"Come on, i'll teach you some techniques to defend yourselves if you listen to me" Tommy scoffed but took the offer nonetheless.

"Fine, but you better teach me some cool ones too then!"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

As noon rolled around, they all took a pause from their training, sitting down next to Phil to eat something. Tubbo slumped down against a tree, dropping his sword, exhausted.

"That was hard! Can we go home now?" Tubbo asked, grabbing a sandwich.

"Have you managed to hit Techno?" Phil asked, already knowing the answer, Tommy sighed angrily.

"No we didn't" he responded, taking an aggressive bite out of his sandwich. 

"The fucker keeps deflecting our blows, how are we supposed to get him?!" Tommy angrily shouted, making Techno chuckle.

"Maybe you should strategies a bit more instead of just launching yourself blindly into a battle" Techno said, taking a bite out of his baked potato, Phil shook his head.

"How can you eat potatoes for so many days in a row without getting sick is beyond be" he commented, Techno just shrugged.

"I like them a lot"

Tubbo piped up, grabbing Tommy by the arm and dragging him a few meters away from them so they couldn't be heard.

"Tommy i have an idea"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After lunch the boys took their wooden sword and started sparring again, Tubbo asked Techno for a duel and he accepted. Him and Tommy surrounded him, Tubbo was behind him while Tommy was in front.

"Ready?" Tubbo asked, receiving a nod from Tommy. He kneeled down, grabbing a handful of dirt.

"GO!" they both sprinted towards him, making Techno sigh.

"You guys haven't learnt any-" he was about t swing at Tommy when he suddenly stopped and changed direction, circling around him. Techno turned to take care of Tubbo before trying to understand what Tommy was doing but just as he turned, a bunch of dirt and sand hit him in the face, temporally blinding him.

Tubbo swinged at his legs, making him fall to the ground while Tommy jumped on top of him, pinning Techno to the ground and knocking his sword away.

"Got you!" he shouted excitedly, pointing his sword at Techno's neck, a large smile formed on his face. Phil applauded them from under the tree, standing up and walking towards them.

"Well done boys, we can go home now"

On their way home Tommy and Tubbo were enthusiast, they kept running around and jumping over each other excitedly.

"Tubbo your plan was such a masterpiece. You were all like 'NOW,  LET'S KILL THIS FUCKER' and i was like 'FUCK YEAH!"' Tommy shouted, making him laugh.

"As much as i hate to admit it, that was a pretty good strategy. You did well" Techno admitted, giving them a proud smile.

"Your perfect winstreak is now mineeee!" Tommy teased, gloating about their win, Techno just rolled his eyes while Phil laughed.

"So now we can come with you at the market?" Tubbo asked, receiving a nod from him.

"You'll have to drink a camouflage potion but yes, you can" he explained, pointing a finger towards Tommy "But if i see you try steal something you'll be grounded for a month" he threatened, making him roll his eyes.

"Fiiiine! I guess i'll just look around" he groaned, fiddling with his wooden sword. Phil nodded.

"We'll leave tomorrow to buy some food and other supply"

Tubbo nodded, walking a bit ahead of them and waving at Tommy.

"Last one to arrive is a rotten potato!" and with that, he darted towards the house, disappearing into the thick vegetation.

He could vaguely hear Tommy scream something among the lines of 'You fucker! It's on!', which made him giggle. He kept running back to the house for a few minutes before he had to stop to recover a bit. It was then that he saw something on the ground that caught his attention. A feather.

He walked closer to it and picked it up. It was a candid white, almost like it had just fallen off, not a single dirty spot to be seen. He lifted it up to the sky, the sun rays shining through them made it look like it emanated a soft light. He looked around, there was no one but him nearby, so where did this feather came from.

He heard Tommy and Techno shout's in the distance, calling for him, he shoved the feather in his pocket and ran towards them. In that moment, the feather switched for a moment from white to brown before returning it's candid white.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

How are you guys liking the story so far? I hope it's good :) Voice your thoughts in the comments