Fireworks

REMEMBER TO FOLLOW AND VOTE THE STORY IF YOU LIKE IT, ALSO IF ANY ARTIST WANTS TO MAKE A FAN ART, WRITE TO ME PLZ, I WANNA SEE IT!! REMEMBER TO JOIN MY DISCORD SERVER AND SUPPORT ME ON PATREON IF YA WANT TO! =^_^=

Discord: Check my bio for the link.

Link Patreon: https://www.patreon.com/Gatta_Gamer00

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ANGELA AND TECHNO POV

Angela and Techno were out hunting again in the forest, running after a boar, who was currently trying to escape them.

"Go around and cut him off Techno! I'll send it towards you!" Angela shouted, shooting a few arrows at it, missing and driving it towards Techno, who in the meantime managed to catch up. He shot with his crossbow, hitting it dead in the head and making him fall to the ground.

"Well done" she said, catching up to him, panting a bit "You have quite some endurance alright" she said with a giggle, Techno just shrugged, picking up the boar and dragging it back home.

"I think this will be enough for a while, let's head back" Angela nodded, starting to follow him, walking by his side.

 "You know..." she started, putting away her bow "I don't think i've ever managed to stay this long in the same area before. This might be finally a place where i could settle down" she said in an hopeful voice, smiling "Maybe in a few more weeks i could even go back home, the hunters seems to have lost interest in it" she said offhandedly, she didn't notice Techno's expression fall a bit.

In that moment, a loud bang could be heard in the distance, they both froze, looking around.

"What was that?" Techno asked, reaching for his sword, an answer soon came to his question when a series of small explosions followed the first one. He lifted his gaze up to the sky, noticing some small fireworks in the distance, he sighed in relief.

"It's just fireworks" he breathed out, releasing his sword "Let's keep mo-" as he turned, he noticed that Angela was shaking, her eyes wide with fear.

"Angela?" he called, not receiving an answer, he then placed a hand on her shoulder "Angela? Are you ok?" he called a bit louder, managing to snap her out of her trance.

"I-i-i'm fine..." she mumbled, covering her ears "L-let's hurry" she darted ahead of him, running the remaining distance home, quickly entering inside and hiding in her room, locking the door behind her.

As Techno arrived soon after, he was met by a very confused Philza, who had seen the whole scene and didn't know what happened.

"Care to explain?" he asked, raising an eyebrow.

"I have no idea what happened, she just ran away as soon as we heard fireworks" he explained, placing down his pray for him to skin.

"Why don't you go talk to her? I think she might need some comfort" he proposed.

"Phil you know i such at comforting people" he groaned, causing him to roll his eyes "Just give it a try mate"

Techno scoffed but obliged nonetheless, walking towards the room and knocking on her door.

"Angela?" he called a bit unsure.

"I'm ok Techno, you don't have to worry" her voice sounded really shaky and wobbly, like if she's been crying.