Will you listen?

REMEMBER TO FOLLOW AND VOTE THE STORY IF YOU LIKE IT, ALSO IF ANY ARTIST WANTS TO MAKE A FAN ART, WRITE TO ME PLZ, I WANNA SEE IT!! REMEMBER TO JOIN MY DISCORD SERVER AND SUPPORT ME ON PATREON IF YA WANT TO! =^_^=

Discord: Check my bio for the link.

Link Patreon: https://www.patreon.com/Gatta_Gamer00

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

EVERYONE POV

Angela woke up around noon of the same day feeling extremely dizzy and nauseous, she sat up, taking her head in her hands and groaning hard.

"I hate the side effects" she mumbled, stepping out of bed and into the kitchen, noticing that everyone else aside from Wilbur and Fundy was already there.

"Morning" she said in a sleepy voice, heading towards the counter to make herself a glass of water. 

"Hey, so how did it go?" Schlatt asked, curious.

"We managed to save George's soulmate and i stayed behind to free the other hybrids that were trapped in there too" she explained, downing her water and feeling the dizziness decrease.

"That explains why it took you so long" Techno said offhandedly, placing down the plates on the table.

"How are you feeling now?" Phil asked, placing a hand on her shoulder.

"Tired, but fine don't worry. I'll be back to normal in a few days" she sighed "It would take less if i could just go out and sunbathe a bit" her statement made everyone look at her weird.

"Uhhh... what?" Techno asked, raising an eyebrow.

"Didn't i already tell you? My powers depends by the light of the sun, that's why they are at their strongest at noon and weakest at midnight. I can... let's say 'recharge' my powers when i'm tired by spreading my wings and sunbathing for a while" she groaned, sitting down on a chair.

"But i can't exactly do that without risking getting seen sooo.... yeah" 

"Why don't you fly up above the clouds? This way the humans won't see you" Tubbo proposed.

"I don't think i'll be able to fly right now, i'm still pretty weak from using almost all my energies yesterday" she explained, a yawn escaping from her mouth.

"What about the training area?" Tommy proposed "It's pretty hidden and the trees are far enough to allow the light to pass through. I'm sure no human would go that fucking far to look for something" 

"That's actually a pretty good idea" Phil added "But it's dangerous to go alone" he shot a knowing look at Techno "Why don't you accompany her? You can also spar later if you feel like it" he proposed, giving him a hidden wink and causing him to look away.

"Uhm... sure" he mumbled, not meeting her eyes.

"Then it's decided, let's eat first" Phil said, lifting the ladle "Everyone, take your seat"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

TECHNO AND ANGELA POV

Once they finished eating, Angela and Techno drank a camouflage potion and headed towards the training area, walking at a slow pace.

"You ok?" he asked, concerned by the speed of her pace.