Introductions 2.0

REMEMBER TO FOLLOW AND VOTE THE STORY IF YOU LIKE IT, ALSO IF ANY ARTIST WANTS TO MAKE A FAN ART, WRITE TO ME PLZ, I WANNA SEE IT!! REMEMBER TO JOIN MY DISCORD SERVER AND SUPPORT ME ON PATREON IF YA WANT TO! =^_^=

Discord: Check my bio for the link.

Link Patreon: https://www.patreon.com/Gatta_Gamer00

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------EVERYONE POV

After a several minutes of hugging and crying, Schlatt released Tubbo, wiping away his tears, a happy smile present on his face.

"I'm so happy too see you're ok. I thought the humans got you" he said, caressing his curly hair.

"I managed to outrun them and got lost in the forest, Tommy's family helped me a lot" he said with a bright smile. Schlatt raised an eyebrow, confused.

"Who?" Angela cleared her throat, catching their attention.

"This is all very nice and sweet but i need to fix that before it aggravates" she said, pointing at the large stain of blood on his lower abdomen.

"Oh God! D-did i do this?!" Tubbo asked, taking a step back. Angela placed a hand on his shoulder, giving him a reassuring smile.

"No, he's the idiot who moved too much. Don't worry, i can fix it, just go wait outside with the others, i'll call you all in once i'm done so you can introduce Tommy and the others to him, ok?" she proposed in a calm voice, Tubbo nodded, heading out and leaving Schlatt alone with her.

"Ok big boy" she said, taking the bandages from a nearby shelf "You know the drill, take off your shirt and stay still" she instructed, Schlatt groaned but obliged nonetheless.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A few minutes later, she left the room and called them back inside. Angela leaned against a nearby wall, gesturing Tubbo to take the lead.

"Dad, this are the people who helped me" he explained, Phil was the first one to introduce himself, walking up to Schlatt and shaking his hand.

"I'm Philza, it's nice to finally meet you" he greeted, giving him a smile, turning around to introduce his sons.

"From left to right there are my sons, Technoblade and Tommy, i have another son but he stayed home to watch over his own son"

"Thank you for saving my boy, what can i do for pay you back?" Phil shook his head.

"There's no need for you too pay us ba-"

"No, i insist!" he thought about it for a moment "How about the next time we meet each other i'll offer you all a round of beers?" he offered, making him laugh.

"Sure, that's sounds good" he assured, making Angela roll her eyes.

"You men are all the same" she commented, walking towards them "We have another problem to solve before you guys can go out drinking and be pals" she said sarcastically, pointing at Tubbo and Schlatt.

"You two need to find a place to stay once he's healed, i can't keep you here" she said.

"What? Why?" Tubbo asked, confused.

"Why do you think i have so many healing supply and live in such a small house? Humans keep hunting me down since i look like an angel type, i'll probably have to move away again in a few months to avoid being found" she explained, sighing.

"I haven't been able to stay in the same house for more than a year before they found me" she added.

"But... where are we supposed to go? Our house is gone, you can't just kick us out!" Schlatt angrily shouted.

"I'm not going to Schlatt. You two can stay for as long as you need, i'm just saying that it's better if you find a new home sooner than later, since the humans will eventually find me" she finished, making him groan.

"Fuck! As if almost dying by those fuckers wasn't enough!" he complained, making her giggle "At least they aren't going to hunt you down anymore since you don't have your horns anymore" she joked, making him cringe.

"That is not funny. Also, you said you went to the market to buy them back, why? That's creepy" he asked, a bit confused.

"Oh i needed it to track Tubbo down, i reduced them into a thin powder and spread it across the forest, so the feather that he picked up would guide him towards me" she explained, giving a quick look at the clock. 11:23 am.

"Changing the subject, why don't you all stay for lunch? It's the least i can do since you let me stay for the night at your house" she proposed, Tubbo's stomach grumbled in response, he looked away embarrassed, making her giggle.

"I guess that's a yes?" Phil added, chuckling.

"You guys socialize, i'll go make lunch"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After twenty minutes, she walked back in the room with a large pot of soup, placing it on a nearby table and going back to fetch some plates and silverware, giving one to each of them.

"Sorry, i don't exactly have a table that could fit all of us since, ya know, i live alone" she shrugged, giving Schlatt his plate, alongside with a few healing herbs that he needed to take. 

"How long do i have to take this shit?" he asked, munching on the bitter herb, hating every bit of it.

"Until your wounds stop bleeding, it would have healed by now if you stopped fucking moving around" she scolded, taking a spoonful of soup to her mouth and making him roll his eyes, Phil giggled.

"So Angela" Techno started, catching her attention "If you don't mind me asking, how long have you been on the run?" he asked, making up a random subject to avoid the awkward silence, Angela shrugged.

"As long as i can remember, first it was me and my parents but then... you know... humans" she sighed "I've been traveling alone for quite some time now. I still talk to people sometimes but i haven't been able to build any stable friendships ya know?" she responded, gesturing with her spoon.

"You're really lucky you were born as a crow hybrid" she added, pointing at Phil "You can still fly at night safely, something that i can't really do, since i can be easily seen"

"So it was you the one i saw a few nights ago scouting the forest" she nodded "I was looking for Tubbo but had to change strategy pretty fast, since i was spotted by quite some hunters" she spread her right wing, showing the numerous scars left by arrows and what looked like swords. Tommy cringed at the sight.

"Let's just say it hasn't been an easy week" she said in a sarcastic tone, finishing her lunch.

"What type were your parents?" Tubbo asked, now curious.

"My father was a air elemental, while my mother was a earth one, quite a weird couple i know" she said, standing up and starting to gather their empty dishes.

"How about you Phil? Where is your soulmate?" she asked, making him lower his gaze, she noticed.

"You don't have to answer if you don't want to of course" she assured with a kind smile, he nodded "Thank you" he turned to look at Schlatt.

"You know, we still have enough space for another one in our house, you could stay with us until you find a new one" he proposed, surprising him.

"You really mean it?" he asked, not sure if he heard right, Phil nodded "A happy family is a large family" he said with a bright smile.