3- UA

We entered the large gate that brandished the UA insignia. When I saw the campus, I just about cried. There was a beautiful main building, with four main towers connected by bridges in the middle, making it almost look like an H. A fountain sprayed in the front, with a large pit of water that almost looked like a swimming pool. The pillars of water that shot up were also tinted shades of pink, blue, and green. All around was lush greenery, trees and bushes shaped pristinely, and flowers lining the main entrance to the building. What shocked me more was the incredible amount of people everywhere, everyone seeming so different from anyone else.

Mina taps away at her phone, before looking up at me and Ochako. "Hey, my friends are all waiting for me, so I'll see you guys later, hopefully in Bio!" She practically skips away. I laugh a little at her unflinching optimism. Ochako glances down at her phone and back up to the campus. "Okay, so they should all be on the other side of this fountain." She starts off and I follow her. I recognize some people from the entrance exam around me. Most of them, however, are completely new faces. I can't tell if anyone here even knows who I am. We loop around the fountain and Ochako motions towards a group of four people. "They're right over there, c'mon!"

 "They're right over there, c'mon!"

When Ochako and I walked up to the group, everyone took a quick glance at me

When Ochako and I walked up to the group, everyone took a quick glance at me. There was a girl with long green hair, a guy with blue/black hair and glasses, a guy with half-white, half-red hair, and a guy with green hair and freckles. The girl with green hair talks first, "Ochako, who's this?" She asks with a smile. "You can introduce yourself, if you want." Ochako says. I feel a bit of heat on my cheeks, but I say, "Hi, my name is Amari Natsuko. I met Ochako on the bus and she told me you guys were good friends." She smiled, "Well, I'm Tsuyu Asui, but you can just call me Tsu."

The boy with blue black hair then pipes up, "I'm Tenya Iida! I was class rep in our high school, so I'm hoping I can take on a leadership role in this college too!" He extended his hand to shake, and I try to shake it weakly, but he grabs with such force that I have no choice but to try to break his grasp. "Hey, I think I know you guys, though! I remember you from the entrance exam." I say to the other two boys. "You're the fire and ice guy, ummm....." I struggle to remember a name, "Shoto Todoroki." He says with a light smile. "And you must be..." "Izuku Midoriya! I remember seeing you in the exam as well. I wasn't able to tell what your quirk was, can you tell me about it?"

"It's manifestation," I explain again, "Mostly anything I write down happens almost instantly." His eyes widen. "Wow! I wondered why you had a notebook with you! Can we see it in action?" Izuku says, with an excited expression on his face. All the others look at me, awaiting the action. I laugh a little and pull out my notebook again. I jot down, " In my hand appears a stack of paper." I hold out my hand and it shimmers and shines until a stack of papers appears. "WHOA!" Everyone pipes up. "We had a student kind of like that, who could pull any item from her body, but still, that's impressive." Tsu smiles.

"So, Ochako told me that all of your class from high school transferred here. How many more of your classmates are there?" I ask, wondering how many more times I'm going to have to perform a trick. Tucking the paper in my bookbag, Izuku tells me, "There was 20 of us in class, but it seems almost half of them actually took a little bit of a gap year this year. So there's only about 10 of us here now." I wonder who the other four are. "So, is Mina friends with the other four?" I ask, assuming that's who she was mentioning. "Yeah, Kacchan and them are all here, too. You'll probably see them in class, since every first year is going to be taking the same classes."

"Hey guys, not to break up the meeting hour here, but class is about to start! We wouldn't want to be late on our first day!" Tenya says firmly. "Yeah, let's find biology." Shoto says under his breath. We all start walking towards the main building, and Tenya leads, with the campus map in hand. "The S wing is on the other side of the building! Thankfully, class number 3 is on the first floor." He says, and we follow. "So, if there's only ten of you guys from your high school, I wonder how many more other kids there can-" I'm cut off when we walk into class.

There's a lot of first years here.