11- Could Be Trouble, Part 2

I slammed the door behind me. "So, are we ready to kick some ass?" I smile crazily. These bastards did the wrong thing showing up around me again, after what they did to me in high school. I'll kill them if I get the chance. "Kacchan, pro heroes are on the way. We've been directed to act defensively until they get here. Don't go out of hand." Deku says to me. "I don't give a damn what they said, Deku! They show up, at my house, with the same group of assholes who took me the first time, their asses are gonna die tonight!" He looks at me, and I can tell he's worried. "Bakugou, I know you're upset, but you can't risk this!" Kirishima yells from behind me.

"Yeah, Hothead. Don't get too rash."

A snap is heard, and a plume of smoke erupts in front of us, from which the league walks through

A snap is heard, and a plume of smoke erupts in front of us, from which the league walks through. I see them creeping closer one by one. Dabi, the one with the scars and black hair. Toga, the crazy blonde schoolgirl. And Twice, the guy who looks like he should be at his 9-5. But a new woman emerges from the smoke, a slender, dark toned woman with long black hair and a harsh expression. Who is this woman? What's her quirk? And where the hell is Shigaraki?

"So, these are the powerful students you were telling me about?" She says, sizing us up. Everyone goes into a battle stance. "Listen, we don't want any trouble! It would benefit us all if you just left!" Deku yells out. The woman rolls her eyes. "You were right, the green-haired boy is annoying." Deku's eyes widen, and he sets into his stance. "Who are you?" I yell out. She turns to look towards me, and smiles. "Oh, this is the one, yes? I suppose those two could be trouble." She traces her top row of teeth with her tongue and continues to stare. In an instant, she's directly in front of me. "You can call me... Soul. When I kill someone, I absorb their soul, and the quirk associated with it. I'm what made your little girlfriend pass out." I jump back and create a blast. "You can back the fuck up with all that!" I yell at her. She's already right back with the rest of them.

"Bakugou! Amari said she saw Shigaraki, but he's not with them!" Kaminari shouts over at me. "Where's your decaying leader, assholes? Ran away?" I taunted. "Bakugou, be easy!" Iida yells over. "I'm afraid for the time being, these three are under my control." Soul smiles, and nods, and suddenly all three of them begin to run up. Sero quickly wraps Toga entirely in tape, and she thrashes around with her knife. "C'mon, I just want your blood, is that really so much to ask for?" She whines. Dabi sets forth a gulf of blue flame, and Todoroki creates an ice wall to block it. "You really gonna challenge me, brother?" Dabi asks in a cocky tone. Twice was in a fight with Uraraka and Midoriya, but these lowlifes weren't who I was worried about. It was Shigaraki I really wanted.

I hear a pounding noise from behind me and look, seeing Amari in the window, banging to get our attention. "Amari's in trouble!" I yell, and let out a blast, knocking the league back, and pushing me towards the door. I try to open it but get knocked back by the bubble she set. Shit! I see Shigaraki approach from behind her, and she backs up into the wall. "Deku, help me break this fucking shield!" I yell out, blasting it several times. He runs up and begins to charge, the green sparks flying around his body. He kicks and I blast, and I feel a shockwave push me back. I rush in, and see Shigaraki hovering over Amari.

"Get the fuck away from her, you bastard!"