9- The League of Villains

"I'm sorry, the what?" I say, still a bit confused and dazed. "I'll tell Uraraka to get the rest of our class. They'll know who to call from there." Mina says and taps away at her phone. "You guys should probably go change into your hero outfits. I'll stay here with Amari." Sero tells Kirishima, Kaminari, and Bakugou. They nod, and I can see Bakugou still seems nervous leaving me. "I'll be alright. But not if you don't hurry." I give him a weak smile and he nods again and runs to his room.

"Don't you need to get changed too?" I ask Sero. "Yeah, my hero fit only takes a second, and god forbid I can't put it on, my quirk will still work just fine." He smiles, reassuring me. "So, I was kind of a sheltered kid, I dont know who these villains are or what they do." I tell him and he sits down. "The League is scary shit. It's lead by Tomura Shigaraki, who it sounds like you've already met, the man with his family's hands all over his body. Be very wary not to get close to him, his quirk causes things to decay. Then you've got the likes of Twice, who makes duplicates if he can find your measurements. Himiko Toga, a deranged schoolgirl who can mimic you, quirk and appearance alike, if she gets a taste of your blood. And Dabi, his quirk is cremation, so be careful of that, too." Sero quickly explains.

The others walk out in their hero outfits. Mina is wearing a blue and purple splotched bodysuit with a fur lined vest and tall boots, with a white mask over her eyes. Kaminari wears goggles over his eyes, matching black pants and jacket with white lightning streaks on it, and a plain white shirt under it, as well as a yellow rimmed lightning streak around his shoulders. He wears a belt and a circular wristband type mechanism. Kirishima's outfit consists of a jagged mask around his face and two red gear like shoulder pads, with black sleeves on his arms, chest fully bare. He has grey pants and long boots, with a red belt that has an R in the center. "Bakugou usually takes a minute, those gauntlets are a pain." Kaminari jokes. "The wh-"

Bakugou walks out in his hero outfit. He wears long combat boots, with orange soles and eyelets. His baggy black pants are kept up with a green belt that holds grenades, and he has metallic knee guards and shoulderpads. He wears green and black gloves that cover up to his biceps, looking like grenades at the hands. Huge grenade like gauntlets are around his entire forearm. He wears a black tank top that has an orange X down the middle, forming a V-neck. His mask is black and jagged, with explosion-shaped plumes protruding from his spiky blonde hair. I felt myself blush looking at him in his outfit, especially with the skin tight nature of his upper body, showing off a built frame.

He notices I've been looking for a while and says, "What? Never seen a hero before?" He grins wildly, and I cover my face in embarrassment. Bakugou nods to Sero, and he runs off into his room to get his outfit on. "You don't have a hero outfit, do you?" He asks me, crouching down to my eye level. "No, I never really thought I would need one, since all I would be is support." He frowns and looks around the room. "You had better stay in here, anyways. I don't need you getting hurt. Write an invisible ball protecting the house when we leave, and don't take it down until I tell you to." He says, before standing up again, Sero coming out in his hero outfit. "Alright, tell me if you need me to write anything else down." I say to him, grabbing a notebook. "Guys, they're here." Mina says, looking out to the back. "Well, so is backup." Sero says, and the front door opens.

"We came as fast as we could!" Iida shouts. "More like as fast as YOU could, Iida." Todoroki pants. "So, where are they?" Tsu croaks. "They're in the yard. I don't know why they're here. Amari saw them. They might have someone new, because someone made Amari dizzy." Kirishima updates them. "Oh, god. Amari, are you okay?" Uraraka rushes over towards me. "Yeah I'm okay Uraraka." I reassure her. "I've already alerted some pro heros, they should be here any minute, but for now, its just us." Midoriya says. Bakugou comes from the back of the house, and faces Midoriya.

"And we'll be enough."