22- Round 2

"The League of Villains?" Yaoyorozu questions. "Not these fuckers again." Bakugou yells out, hands sparking. I look ahead and see Shigaraki, the blonde girl, a man with dark hair and splotchy purple patches, and a man who's face is concealed behind a black mask. "That's the girl, right, Tomura?" The dark haired man asks, pointing towards me. "That's her, alright." He flashes a grin. I look around, realizing I don't have any paper or pen, with no way to defend myself. "She looks like her blood is delicious!" The blonde girl giggles and pulls her knife out. "Not yet, Toga, remember what she said." I hear the masked man whisper. Who are they talking about? And-

"Why are you here?" Midoriya yells out. Shigaraki narrows his eyes. "Listen carefully. We're here for the girl and our explosive chesspiece. Whether or not you get taken in addition to those two is completely up to you. Don't get in our way, or Soul will have more pawns to add." They want me? Why? I've never shown interest in these freaks. Why are they still coming after me? And why are they coming after Bakugou? His face twists with anger and his hands heat. "I don't want to join your stupid fucking league! How many times do you want me to say it?" I back away slowly. "I... don't either. What do you want from us? From me?" Shigaraki laughs. "I'm just doing what I'm told. Toga, Dabi, grab the boy. I'll get the girl myself."

"You really think we'll just let you take our friends and turn a blind eye?" Sero yells out, sidling up to us. "It would be so much easier if you did." Dabi rolls his eyes and begins approaching Bakugou with Toga. His hands immediately flare up, and they look at each other before looking at the ceiling. Suddenly, they charge towards us. Everyone goes on the offensive, attacking the villains. Dabi throws flames out, which are immediately combatted by Todoroki's ice. Doubles of Twice shoot out, and are punched, shocked, and dissolved by Kirishima, Kaminari, and Mina. Iida runs circles around Toga, and Jirou has her headphone jacks plugged into the floor, sending sonic waves through the floor.

"Enough!" Shigaraki yells. The sound sends Jirou flying backwards, grabbing her head in pain. One by one, I watch everyone's quirk begin to stop working. Tsu's tongue falls limp. Iida's engines sputter. Kaminari's electricity sizzles away, and Mina's acid fades. Before I can continue to watch, I feel myself being pulled to the ceiling. Looking up, I see a large set of arms holding me, belonging to a faceless body. I try to pry out, and Midoriya notices, running towards me and immediately drops to the floor. "No... they have Amari!" Midoriya yells out. Bakugou whips his head around to me, a pained, fearful expression on his face. "Amari, hang on!" He lets off a large blast before beginning to propel himself upward with explosions. I reach my hand out to his, hoping that he'll be able to get me out of this person's grasp. I hear a faint voice say, "Bakugou Katsuki"and his explosions spark and fizzle, leaving him falling a distance to the floor, just out of reach. I hear Twice yell, "Shigaraki, get the boy, and let's go!" The faint voice yells out. "TAKE THEM ALL!"

Multiple of the same looking figures begin to grab everyone else. My ears pop from the height I am raised to. "Bakugou, help me!" I cry out again, knowing in my heart, that there's no way he could save me, there's no way anyone could. All of their quirks seem to have been neutralized. "Amari!!!!" I hear him yell out, tears welling in his eyes as one of the large figures pulls him away. I hear the others fight and struggle against the figures. The sounds of their struggle and screams drives me to tears, as I watch in horror. Bakugou thrashes and kicks, yelling at the figure to let him go, and I see his hands spark up but not explode. I feel my heart sink into the pit of my stomach, locking eyes with Bakugou, who's looking out to me one last time before I am lifted so high that I can't see his face.

"AMARI!"