41- Party Planning

"NO!" "Aw, stop, you guys suck. Plus, the cat's already out of the bag." She flips her phone to show us the post she seemed to have sent out. It looks like she invited- "THE WHOLE CLASS, MINA?!" Bakugou voice screams out, muffled from within the car. "Had to make sure you weren't dead in there, dumbass." Mina laughs as the door rolls open, Bakugou sitting just behind it. His eyes are a little strained, but he pulls the corners of his lips up into a smirk and rolls his eyes. "I knew you were lying. So who DID you invite, then?" He says, crossing his arms and raising a brow. "Oh, just the other group. I doubt the girls can make it down on such short notice, but I invited them too. Couldn't leave them out of the fun." She smiles, pushing Bakugou towards the back so she could enter. The guys file in as well, and I enter behind Kirishima.

I slide into the seat next to Bakugou again. He evades my gaze for a second, before looking over at me. "Sorry you had to see all that. Deku has a way of making me inconsolably agitated." I nod. "I get it. I just didn't know there were so many rules to you." I laugh lightly. He furrows his brows and shakes his head in confusion. "What?" "Like, I can't go in your room when you're mad, I can't enter the car when you're mad, etc, etc." I smile, and he laughs before breathing a sigh of relief. "That's... just for your guys' safety, I don't want to blow up, literally. I need complete silence to even hear myself think in the first place. It can all get overwhelming." He explains, as I trace his hands with my finger. "Have you ever tried getting help from these guys? They know you inside and out, and they seem to keep a cool head around you, even when you're letting off steam." Mina and Kirishima giggle a little at this statement, and Bakugou sucks his teeth a the laughter before Mina interjects. "Trust me, he gets help when he asks for it."

We pull up to the side of the apartment, everyone getting out except for Mina and Sero. Denki stretches, and yawns before taking the suite key from Sero, opening the door. "Where are you guys headed now?" I ask as I exit the car, heading towards the apartment. "Gotta go pick a few things up for the party. We'll be back in no time." Mina smiles, and the car pulls off, with her light pink hand waving out the window. We walk in the suite, taking our boots and coats off. "So, Mina gave me a list of stuff we have to do to get ready for tonight. Aside from getting ready ourselves, there's something for each of us to do." Kirishima says, looking down at his phone and scrolling slowly. "She tells everyone there's a party and leaves it all to us. What a girl." Bakugou mutters as he peers over Kirishima's shoulder, eyes scanning the screen. "One of us has to tidy up the common areas, one of us has to set the kitchen area up, one of us has to decorate, and one of us has to find stuff to do during the party so that we're not just sitting around."

We decide on who does what, and before long, Mina and Sero arrive with the decorations and food we'll need. As soon as they arrive, we all get to work. Mina goes to get herself ready, and Sero helps Denki with the decorations, blowing balloons and hanging streamers. Kirishima is in the kitchen, slicing vegetables for a platter. Bakugou is wiping off surfaces with a cleaning cloth, and I sit at the dining table, trying to figure out what to do during the party. "How the hell am I supposed to know what activities to plan? I've barely been to parties outside of childhood birthdays and school sanctioned dances." I complain, flipping through my phone for ideas. "Hey, you hung out with Midoriya's crew for a while, right? What kind of things do they enjoy?" Kirishima tries to help get my brain into gear, but it confuses me more. What do they like to do? I only ever saw them in school, outside of Uraraka. "I mean, I barely really even know any of them, just their overall vibe." I admit, and Bakugou's eyes dart over to me briefly.

"Isn't Mina the party expert? What does she usually have for activities?" I ask the guys, grasping at straws. "Well, there are the classics, spin the bottle, truth or dare, uno, cards against humanity..." Kirishima goes on. I take note of the ideas he shares and pick out a few. I wonder how heated it would get if we played spin the bottle, although I'm sure there would be no shortsge of funny or interesting moments. It could be fun, though. I'd have to keep Bakugou afloat whenever we spin, as I'm sure he might get a little territorial. "So what do you guys think about doing all of the classics, plus some music and dancing?" I ask aloud. Mina opens the bathroom door, halfway through her makeup and shouts out.

"That sounds amazing, Amari!! You're a pro!" Sero and Denki nod in agreement, focused on their decorating. Kirishima places the knife down on the cutting board and turns around, revealing a red apron that's been lightly soiled by the veggies. "So, we're gonna play spin the bottle? Good thing we have something to loosen up." He laughs, flashing me and Bakugou a toothy grin before returning to the cutting board. "Just know that if anybody tries ANYTHING, I'll-" Bakugou starts, before all three guys continue, "You'll kill them." "We get it, just give the guy a chance to apologize." Denki adds in, putting a balloon on the wall with tape.