42- Guests

The time is 8pm, and both the suite and it's residents are finally ready for the guests to arrive. Everyone is in their rooms, putting the finishing touches on their outfits for the night. I take a look in my mirror, and see what I came up with for the night. I opted for a pair of distressed black high waist jeans, with huge holes by my thigh and knee. I adjust my silky brown corset top, and adjust the puffy sleeves off my shoulders. My hair is down, and I only put on a bit of makeup to give my look some extra flare. I slip on a pair of normal socks, and head out into the main area. Mina is pacing, wearing a dark blue minidress, with her hair in her signature high puff. The area looks pretty, with blue and black streamers and balloons, as well as a couple string lights. Kirishima outdid himself with the food, and a veggie and cheese platter sit next to each other on the table. He also made a party ring and buffalo chicken dip, which explains why it smelled amazing earlier. In the cooler are juices, sodas, and.... wait, Is that-?

"Alcohol?" I ask Mina, who is fluffing a pillow out by the living area. "Yeah, girl, how else do you think we're going to survive with Katsuki and Midoriya in the same room?" She giggles and Denki emerges from his room, wearing a black and white striped top with some light jeans. Sero comes out of his room around the same time, in a dark blue oversized sweater and lightly distressed dark jeans. "You guys did amazing with the decorations!" I urge them, and they smile. "Yeah, thankfully Sero is tall enough to put the streamers up high. We just went with Mina's vision, though." Denki points a finger gun at Mina and she laughs. A knock rings out at the door. "Are they all coming together or..." Sero mutters while Mina gets the door. Tsu and Iida stand in the doorframe. Iida wears a dress shirt and blue tie, and Tsu has on a black maxi dress. "Hope we're not too early." Tsu croaks, her smile turning up. "Of course not! Come on in." Mina urges, ushering them inside and toward the couch.

Kirishima exits his room, with black joggers and a blue varsity jacket over a fitted black t-shirt. His spiky, long red hair is pulled back into a ponytail, with some pieces sticking out the front. "Hey, Tsu, Iida, how you guys doing?" He booms, heading towards the kitchen, popping a vegetable in his mouth. "Pretty well, all things considered. And you?" Iida replies, standing to meet Kirishima's handshake. "Just living and breathing, man. Taking it one day at a time, you know?" Kirishima goes on with Iida, and Sero and Denki slowly gravitate over to them as another knock is heard. Mina rushes to the door from where she was, the couch with Tsu, and upon opening it, sees Momo and Jirou. "Holy shit, you guys made it!" Mina yelps, grabbing the two into a tight hug.

"How could we miss it? Thankfully, school doesn't start for a whole week for us, so I just had my driver take us down. He's a fan of the city, so he'll stay while we get crazy and then take us home whenever the party calms." Momo explains, taking off her large fur coat, revealing a glittery blue minidress. Jirou is wearing a blue tank top, with a black flared miniskirt, and she has fishnet tights as well as arm sleeves. A chunky belt sits right at her waist, and half of her short hair is in two tiny pigtails at the top of her head. "Where the hell's Kats at, we gotta get him to start loosening up sooner than later. Midoriya's gonna be here too, no?" Jirou says, walking down the hall. "Take a guess, babe." Denki yells after her, grabbing a few cans of the fruit flavored alcoholic drinks. I've never drank before, but I've also never been to an actual party, much less a college party.

"Hey, Kats, let's go. It's not a fashion show, even if your girlfriend's here." Jirou teases through the door, knocking intermittently. "Alright, alright." His voice is muffled behind the door, and the knob turns. His door swings open and he walks out. He's wearing a short sleeve blue button up, with black cargo pants. The fabric basically clings to his arms and chest, and two of the buttons at the top are left open, showing just a little of his chest. He runs his hands through his hair before shoving them into his pockets. "Alright, we should get started on the refreshments, guys. Who wants a drink?" Kirishima yells out, and Bakugou makes his way out of the hallway and towards the kitchen, where I also stand, snacking on veggies. Everyone lines up to grab something, whether a juice, soda, or alcohol.

"Hey, is Kirishima still the faster drinker?" Jirou smirks, taking a sip of her own alcohol while Bakugou, Kirishima, and Denki each grab one. "Let's see." Bakugou begins, and Mina stops them. "Hang on... no cheating. On three." She giggles and they ready their cans. Mina counts off and the guys gulp their drinks down. Kirishima's can slams on the counter first, with Bakugou being just a few seconds behind. "Fuck, Red, how do you DO that?" Bakugou yells out, slamming his can down while Denki finishes his drink. "I know I didn't have a chance against you guys, but damn, I've gotten slow." Denki says. Everyone's laughing, and just before I can grab my drink, a knock rings out. Mina runs off to grab the door. "You gonna drink, Amari? There's more than enough, but only if you want to." Kirishima puts his hand on my shoulder. I close my eyes and take a can. When I open my eyes, I see the alcohol. "To new beginnings?" I hold the can up. Kirishima grabs another and taps it to mine, opening and taking a sip. Its surprisingly sweet, and tastes a little off, but not awful.

"Hey, Midoriya's here!" Echoes behind us, and Bakugou gravitates towards the cooler. "Let me grab one of these now while I can." He says, getting another can and taking a large sip. I turn to look and see that Midoriya, Todoroki, and Uraraka all arrived together. Uraraka is wearing black leggings and a blue t-shirt, with her hair in a short ponytail. Todoroki is wearing a graphic t shirt and blue jeans, with a flannel over it. Midoriya smiles and waves to me, and I see he's wearing a half sleeve fitted dress shirt and jeans. Mina turns on the music she had picked out, and the party officially begins. Lots of chatter fills the room, and I stand over by the fridge with Bakugou and Kirishima, listening to their muttered words.

"This night can go one of two ways, Kirishima."
"And I'll be here for either, man."