Thank You.

Hi all! Writer Amina here :) Thanks so much for all the support on the book, I'm glad people are enjoying it! I had hoped I would finish the book earlier, but 2021 was really awful for me for the better part of the year. Thanks to all for your patience with my chapter releases :) As far as what's next, I have a passion project I'm working on with my friend (more info to come soon), and I'm also revising my first real story that I wrote back in freshman year of high school! That's what's on the horizon for me now, but I did leave this story open for a sequel if it's requested enough. As of right now, this book just rolled over into 2k reads and I'm so proud :D I'll probably say that if the book ever reaches 10k+, I may consider adding a sequel for this book to my list of projects I want to achieve :) But I may also consider if there's enough of you out there that want one! So if you do, please let me know in the comments, and let me know if you have anything specific you would wanna see for any of the characters or story as well! But if neither of these come to be, I'll retire it here. Thanks again so much for reading, voting, commenting, and staying with me along the ride. See you in my next project!

Edit (June 2022): Thank you all so much for 3k reads!

Edit (September 2022): 4k reads :0 thank you guys so much !

Edit (February '23): I hit 5k reads earlier this month but have not had the time to even notice it lmao. Thank you guys again for reading! We're halfway to my proposed goal for the sequel, I didnt even think I'd get this far. But I'm glad to see there's ppl enjoying :) Thats all from me, until next time !

Edit (October '23): 6k reads! Thanks so much <3