43- Let's Get Started!

After a bunch of drinks and a few rounds of Uno, Mina gets everyone's attention by clinking two glasses together. "I think it's time we played spin the bottle." She says in a singsongy voice. Everyone is sitting around in a circle, and a spinner shaped like a bottle sits in the middle. "So, spin the bottle isn't rocket science, but it works best when played this way, so listen close. You spin and kiss whoever it lands on. Kissing should last for a minimum of 30 seconds, and you have to do it out in front of all of us. You're out of the game when you've spun the wheel AND when the wheel has chosen you for a kiss for someone. Any questions?" Mina asks, as we all look around at each other. I'm sitting in between Kirishima and Bakugou, and I look up at Bakugou. His eyes are just as intense as usual. He wraps an arm around me, pulling me closer to him. I blush lightly, feeling butterflies. "Hey, Mina, what happens if at the end, someone hasn't gotten both but everyone's eliminated?" Tsu asks. Mina smiles and explains. "I'm glad you asked, because I was just about to explain. In that case, the second to last person and the last person would have to do... seven minutes in heaven." I look across the room and see Midoriya sitting across from me. He looks down at Bakugou's hand that's sitting on my waist, regret in his green eyes. "Can I go first?" Uraraka asks, and Mina nods, gesturing below to the spinner. Uraraka tucks a front piece of her brown hair behind her ear and reaches into the middle, flicking the spinner.

The spinner lands on Todoroki, who looks up, confused. "Is it my turn now?" He asks, looking around at everyone, as a few of us giggle lightly. "No, we have to kiss, Shoto." Uraraka laughs again. Midoriya sports a nervous smile as he's planted in the middle of Uraraka sidling up to Todoroki. Mina breaks out the timer on her phone, and starts the 30 seconds. Uraraka and Todoroki kiss awkwardly, but when they break away and start to laugh, it lightens the mood. Uraraka scooches back over to where she had been sitting, and everyone looks over at Tsu, who's sitting to the right of Uraraka in the circle. She gulps a little and reaches in to flick the spinner, but it spins weakly, landing just next to her, where Iida sits. Iida looked up quickly and the two shared both a laugh and a kiss that lingers just a little longer than the timer.

Iida reaches into the circle next, and gives the spinner a flick. It spins quickly and lands on Jirou, and she scoffs. "Didn't expect that." She stands as Iida approaches nervously. He looks back at Tsu, who gives him an encouraging smile, and Jirou gives him a pat on the back. "I'm not gonna bite, Iida." He nods, stiffly leaning in, and they kiss. Iida breaks away the moment the timer stopped. "So, I'm out of the game now, right?" Iida asks, and Mina nods. He walks over to the couch and sits alone, and the circle inches closer together. Momo flicks the spinner next, and it makes almost a full circle, stopping at Tsu. She blushes red and Momo laughs. "Hope you don't mind, Iida." Momo jokes and turns to Tsu, who sits right next ho her. They kiss for the 30 seconds, and as the timer goes off, Tsu stands up, finding a seat on the couch next to Iida. The circle moves closer again, and Momo laughs a bit, looking over at Jirou.

Jirou flicks the spinner, and it does a complete circle, landing on herself. "Guess I'm out." She laughs and Mina sits her back down. "Bullshit! You better respin, Jirou." Mina says. Jirou pushes the spinner over so that it points to Mina and kisses her abruptly. No timer was set, so after a few seconds, Jirou pulled away and hopped up on the couch. "There's your respin, Pinky." She says, sipping a soda, and Mina rolls her eyes playfully. "Guess it's my turn." Mina says as we all scooch in together again. She flicks the spinner and it does a few loops before landing on Todoroki. "Damn, Todoroki, you're really reeling in the ladies." Sero laughs as Mina approaches. She sets the timer and then kisses him. As the timer chimes off, Mina floats over to the couch. "You're not too bad a kisser, Todoroki." She laughs as the circle gets closer again.

With Mina's turn coming to a close and four players already out, it becomes Kirishima's turn... which means my turn is next... I start to wonder who I'll spin as Kirishima reaches in and spins. It whirs around the center, landing next to me, on Bakugou. I look up at him and chuckle a little. His eyes burn through the spinner and he looks up at Kirishima. Kirishima reaches his hand to the back of his neck, looking off to the side. "I mean, we don't have to if-" "Just do it before I change my mind." I scoot back a bit and Kirishima nervously inches towards Bakugou. They kiss, Bakugou keeping a stoic expression while Kirishima keeps a nervous one. At the end of it, they pull apart, and everyone joins in on the laughter with them. "Holy shit, the CHEMISTRY!" Denki teases, and Mina dies laughing as Jirou mimics Bakugou's intense expression. Both guys sit red in the face, and I poke fun at the two of them. "You guys seemed to have fun." I smirk. Bakugou rolls his eyes playfully and Kirishima coughs before nervously laughing. "Don't get too cocky, it's your turn to spin." Bakugou urges, the redness of his face beginning to fade.

Oh, yeah. It's my turn.